Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve complained about her to ASA as I’m sick of her crappy spicentice ads without declaring they are an ad. She winds me up so much, I’ve had to unfollow her and her husband. Both as cringe as each other, honestly feel like the way she acts is stuck 5 years ago

Reactions: 8
An ad for a terribly boring print with no mention of ad/aff link. For a police woman she doesn't know the law very well does she.

Reactions: 2
An ad for a terribly boring print with no mention of ad/aff link. For a police woman she doesn't know the law very well does she.
Well the ad/aff link stuff isn't criminal law, so it doesn't really have much to do with what she does for a living.

Yeah, but who said she is making money from it? I’ve been given discount codes before to share, but I don’t gain anything from it.
I think typically they do make money for them. Especially when they are ADs which the spicentice ones are

Yeah, but who said she is making money from it? I’ve been given discount codes before to share, but I don’t gain anything from it.
But I could completely wrong. I have no experience of having discount codes etc

Last edited:
I don’t see why she would push the spicentice discount so much if she wasn’t getting anything from it! Maybe not her weird photo thing she’s posted but I think the spices for sure!

Guys,pipe down. She addressed it on Instagram. Cheers laura. Now get on with enjoying your extension.

I honestly cringe when she says stuff like squad. I’m not sure if she would genuinely say it or whether she’s saying it to “be down with the kids” and I don’t know which is worse.

Reactions: 1
I know 😩 I hate it when she posts cringe memes and includes ‘it’s funny because it’s true’ as well.. why is she so cringe!

Twice now I've seen them answer the question of how do you pronounce "Evelyn"
They've said "ever-lyn"
Am I missing something?
Where's the R?
The Evelyns I know are pronounced "ev-lyn". No ever. Not "eve-lyn"

Genuinely confused by this? Obvs their kid they can call her whatever but I darent ask them for fear of "trolling" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Twice now I've seen them answer the question of how do you pronounce "Evelyn"
They've said "ever-lyn"
Am I missing something?
Where's the R?
The Evelyns I know are pronounced "ev-lyn". No ever. Not "eve-lyn"

Genuinely confused by this? Obvs their kid they can call her whatever but I darent ask them for fear of "trolling" 🤷‍♀️
To be fair, I thought it was EveRlyn whenever I’ve seen it written

Really?
But they don't spell it with an R so don't understand why they'd throw one in

Our relative is Ev-E-Lyn but the second E would be said like “eh” not “ee”. Like when children learn how to spell/speak they learn phonetically. I think that’s what I’m trying to say. I think it originated from Ireland where it’s pronounced ev-lyn.

Also.. where Laura and Rich live (5 mins up the road from me) the name Evelyn is pronounced Ever-Lyn - it’s actually very strange to me to think that people pronounce it Ev-Lyn, nowhere near as nice sounding.

really feel for them tonight, must be heartbreaking.