Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really pisses me off that she doesn't put "ad" on those crappy spicentice stories/pictures. Another example of her arrogant attitude...clearly the rules don't apply to her...

Reactions: 2
It's the first thing shes posted since she threw her toys out of the pram over the wedding pictures.... people who break insta silence for non disclosed ads boil my piss

Reactions: 3
There should be an easy way to report ads on Instagram. You'd think being a police officer she wouldn't be advertising the shite in the first place!

Reactions: 5
There should be an easy way to report ads on Instagram. You'd think being a police officer she wouldn't be advertising the shite in the first place!
This has been going on for ages tho. Often wondered about this, especially with her being a police officer. Surely other officers/superiors see it?

I find it so hard to be inspired by her post baby transformation.... I've let myself go during pregnancy but I just cant comprehend how someone can gush that much weight over 9 months.

I agree. I was a right greedy pig when pregnant and when I weighed myself after giving birth (not before like most of these weightless twats) I'd gained 3 stone. 1.5 stone came off with no effort so was baby/water weight. The rest was fat piggyness.

To have put on 6 stone is appalling really and nothing to be proud of. The fact Laura clearly has some sort of obsessive disorder about food and exercise again makes her so uninspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive noticed as well, I think she was previously married to someone else! As her older pictures/ throwbacks she posts she had a wedding ring on. I also had a look at her Facebook and some of her older pics also have the same wedding ring on

• Wow
Unfollowed her a while ago, the obsession with her husband is as unhealthy as her eating habits, her portions were ridiculously small & yet another one claiming to following slimming world but actually living on minimun calories & barely eating at all!

I prefer her sister, she's much more relatable!

Ive noticed as well, I think she was previously married to someone else! As her older pictures/ throwbacks she posts she had a wedding ring on. I also had a look at her Facebook and some of her older pics also have the same wedding ring on
Oh really? We need to know more about this! 🙈

Oooh just looked on her Facebook and you're right! nwell spotted! Her sister also has a picture of Laura on her first hen do!

• Wow
Laura hall in mirfield. Sister is Amy Lois antcliffe and has some photos of the ex on her page. (Such a stalker!)

• Haha
Thanks! Will have a quick stalk now before she sees this and all gets locked down 😂

Reactions: 1
I just ended up very deep in her Facebook haha. She's got pics with the wedding rings on in February 2014 then the wedding pictures say they started going out in April 2014, I wonder if she had an affair/left her ex for him? If not very quick rebound!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Good sleuthing wouldn’t have guessed at all! Not that there’s anything wrong with having been married before