Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. Why would anyone think thats okšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜¬
The bridesmaids dresses are lovely.
Laura and her husband are a bit cringešŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Iā€™m going to the burny fire for slagging someone who isnā€™t a ā€œpublic figureā€ but it was absolutely obscene looking. Nevermind bridesmaids, did she look in a mirror. As I scrolled down the first pic was the one of the bride and groom and itā€™s more a side view and I thought, eek,that dress looks low then I scrolled down and seen the pics of it barely covering her nipples. My other half would have been mortified.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her sisters posts,I feel Laura has chose the most unflattering pics of the bride.

And given the way she slags off her own body in before photos,I donā€™t believe for one minute that she thought those were flattering pics to post of someone else

I usually wouldnā€™t comment as itā€™s not her choice to have the photos broadcast to all of Laura and her sisterā€™s followers but it was just too awful to ignore, had to get it off my chest (pardon the pun šŸ˜†). And if my friendā€™s wedding dress was that unflattering I wouldnā€™t post any photos of her on my public instagram as people will obviously have an opinion, so Laura and her sister only have themselves to blame for broadcasting the poor girl looking like sheā€™s about to free her nips!

• Haha
Yes I saw it and its awful. Someone should have told her strapless doesn't suit her with those boobs.

Reactions: 3
My eyes almost popped out of my head on seeing that dress. Unbelievably tacky
I think it maybe looked presentable until she moved then the dreaded slipping down happened.

I used to be quite partial to a strapless dress in my 20s and can remember my other half saying I would literally spend half the night having to pull it up and adjust it

Reactions: 2
Some of the photos on Amy, Lauraā€™s sisterā€™s page look a lot better!

However I openly admit that I did look for a thread on Laura this morning after seeing those photos! I think she really loves herself! A little bit too much.

Oh she definitely loves herself, you only have to look at how many pictures she posts of herself in her underwear to come to that conclusion!

Reactions: 9
The first time she posted the transformation pic with the orange underwear she said how she had changed her mind a million times about posting it as she was nervous....

Shes posted it another 10 times since. Go figure. Full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah actually Anyā€™s photos do look a lot better. I honestly think Laura posted the unflattering photos on purpose and now has on her stories about people taking negative opinions elsewhere, but thatā€™s just drawing attention to it surely? She has done well to lose so much weight but man if she was chocolate she would eat herself now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah actually Anyā€™s photos do look a lot better. I honestly think Laura posted the unflattering photos on purpose and now has on her stories about people taking negative opinions elsewhere, but thatā€™s just drawing attention to it surely? She has done well to lose so much weight but man if she was chocolate she would eat herself now!
Agreed. And speaking of ill fitting wedding dresses,so was hers cos she lost too much weight and it was baggy šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 8
Agreed. And speaking of ill fitting wedding dresses,so was hers cos she lost too much weight and it was baggy šŸ™ƒ
Yeah she looks very thin now, although she would probably be buzzing to be told that! Definitely think she has disordered eating like her pal Keeping Kate! She put a post up about how her weight will yoyo now sheā€™s stopped breastfeeding, I bet sheā€™ll be restricting her food even more now to make up for it!

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet jesus. Read this, had to go and look for myself. That dress did not fit and those boobs should never be without a bra šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
So glad someoneā€™s said this, every time I see her wedding photo all I can see is how ill fitted it was!

Yeah I always think the same. Her dress was too big and didnā€™t suit her body shape (she has no curves) so when she does the posts bragging about how great she looked I always think itā€™s a bit ridiculous.

I know they were having a good night but the faces they were pulling on the photos remind me of ones I post on snapchat when Iā€™ve had a few and swiftly delete when Iā€™m sober.

I would also find it innapropriate if my husband was practically licking my sisters face. Iā€™m such a party pooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad someoneā€™s said this, every time I see her wedding photo all I can see is how ill fitted it was!
I remember at the time, not long after her wedding day she admitted she had lost a bit too much weight and her dress didnā€™t fit her properly

Reactions: 2
I do find this account a bit smug. Re the wedding she was a guest at, I had to do it, I had to go check out the brideā€™s dress..... I hope it was a registrar that married them and not a vicar, they wouldā€™ve had heart failure seeing a walking pair of boobs coming up the aisle towards them!
I unfollowed her because it made me feel queasy when she would refer to her dad as ā€˜daddy bearā€™ when talking about them going on their runs together. Honestly. Daddy Bear. Get a grip!

• Haha