Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been back to the beginning of her Instagram. Her first wedding cake is on there by the looks of it..and rich was hanging around when she was married. My money's on an affair!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder why she put on so much weight in the first place, she looks slim in he old pictures but got bigger while with Rich before she got pregnant

Reactions: 1
Just gone back through some old photos- her and Rich are together in photos as far back as 2012 but she is wearing wedding rings until 2014. Halfway through 2014 there is some motivating quotes and then a ‘couple picture’ with her and Rich. My guess is they worked together or were friends whilst she was still married and then got together

Reactions: 2
Just gone back through some old photos- her and Rich are together in photos as far back as 2012 but she is wearing wedding rings until 2014. Halfway through 2014 there is some motivating quotes and then a ‘couple picture’ with her and Rich. My guess is they worked together or were friends whilst she was still married and then got together
I think she has said before they met at work and were friends for a while but he was madly in love with her....

Nothing wrong with being married twice like as someone who has been there & done that. Although I wasnt the guilty party in the cheating stakes!

Reactions: 4
I've just been back to the beginning of her Instagram. Her first wedding cake is on there by the looks of it..and rich was hanging around when she was married. My money's on an affair!
How long did it take you to scroll that far back? Took me at least ten minutes! Also made me realise how much she reuses her pictures!

• Haha
They are both bores,same food,same everything. Sea bass stack,risotto,early morning runs,kid smiling. Jesus,my Instagram has more content and I thought my life was boring.

How long did it take you to scroll that far back? Took me at least ten minutes! Also made me realise how much she reuses her pictures!
Ages!! I was very bored the other night! Yep lots of repeated pics, she does look like she can be good fun though when she lets her hair down

Ages!! I was very bored the other night! Yep lots of repeated pics, she does look like she can be good fun though when she lets her hair down
Like when she gurns at the camera or does awkward bad dancing? Cringe o clock

• Haha
I’m not sure that it was her wedding cake though? There wasn’t any caption or comments on it. How do we know? Who has the inside information?!!

She looks so much better with a fuller face. I can’t believe she is 32, she looks and dresses so much older than she is.

Also, good spot with the rings. She was defo married before, I reckon she left him for Rich. All the quotes about not judging till you know the full story, classic behaviour of someone who did wrong but has to make themselves look better!

She looks so much better with a fuller face. I can’t believe she is 32, she looks and dresses so much older than she is.

Also, good spot with the rings. She was defo married before, I reckon she left him for Rich. All the quotes about not judging till you know the full story, classic behaviour of someone who did wrong but has to make themselves look better!
That'll be why she adores him so much on insta...."I know we had an affair but please dont do it to me" and remember her saying when pregnant something along the lines of Rich will always come first. That is not a healthy marriage.

Reactions: 6
Queen E most certainly is not drinking juice, I mean can you IMAGINE 🤦‍♀️talk about shaming!
Girls are hard enough work without referring them as Queen 🤷‍♀️

Queen E most certainly is not drinking juice, I mean can you IMAGINE 🤦‍♀️talk about shaming!
Girls are hard enough work without referring them as Queen 🤷‍♀️
Missed this...can you elaborate please?

Story of the child with a fruitshoot. Emily posting to clarify that 'Queen E is drinking water, not juice👏' who gives a tit, must have some serious parenting insecurities to feel the need to say that🤷‍♀️

The most thing that grates on me is the hashtagging double names like #evelyngrace #betsywillow. Drives me mad! Where I'm from you only say the child's second name if you are calling them & they are in trouble 😂

• Haha
The most thing that grates on me is the hashtagging double names like #evelyngrace #betsywillow. Drives me mad! Where I'm from you only say the child's second name if you are calling them & they are in trouble 😂
Why hashtag the name anyway? Makes it easier for weirdos to find them surely?

Reactions: 3
Story of the child with a fruitshoot. Emily posting to clarify that 'Queen E is drinking water, not juice👏' who gives a tit, must have some serious parenting insecurities to feel the need to say that🤷‍♀️
I figured it would be something like this. My child pretty much only drinks water, we give them squash every now and then but they really aren’t bothered by it. But I wouldn’t make think people that there is a problem if they do.