Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant matchy matchy outfits are a choice :rolleyes:
My daughter is the same age as her eldest (almost exactly, we had the same due dates), she has a lot to say about what she wears and the idea with matching her with anyone is laughable. To me, dressing all the kids the same and not the adults is treating them like accessories and not individual personalities.

Reactions: 3
My daughter is the same age as her eldest (almost exactly, we had the same due dates), she has a lot to say about what she wears and the idea with matching her with anyone is laughable. To me, dressing all the kids the same and not the adults is treating them like accessories and not individual personalities.
Exactly! I let my 3yo pick what she wants to wear most days, because why not? It's like Fopperholic and her dressing her twin boys the same EVERY DAY and they're nearly 5! Bonkers.

The 🍊 outfits they were all wearing were particularly awful! There is no way my son and daughter would wear the same to match, especially that pattern 🙈

My daughter is 12 months older and there is no way she’d have worn a bib last year either!!

Reactions: 1
Her sister has managed to find the most OTT blouse / dress for school, frills everywhere. She's a beautiful girl but she's always dressed like a doll!

Her sister has managed to find the most OTT blouse / dress for school, frills everywhere. She's a beautiful girl but she's always dressed like a doll!
She’s clearly the long awaited girl of the family and therefore mum has gone utterly bonkers with the dress… my mum did the same to me (let’s not talk about the fact I have two older sisters though!) and dressed me in OTT outfits for *years* until I got fat and wasn’t as adorable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep. Looks like those porcelain dolls from the 80s and 90s that were all the rage!
That little girl always has a forced smile on her face and never looks happy, sad eyes. I’ve only seen one photo of her laughing that was one they captured in the pool when they were playing.

• Sad
Some parents are like this, just out every weekend trying to still have their party days. My sister was the same. The only thing that is good with Laura is that she clearly leaves the girls home with her mum and dad or something because my sister used to take her kids to house parties (it would be a few families who’d get together and they’d drink loads at a BBQ) and the kids always looked absolutely shattered, I remember my dad saying my niece looked grey around the eyes because they weren’t getting to sleep when they should - this was almost weekly for a while.

that said, I don’t understand what she is wearing? I’m not very good at following fashion but the skirt is…. Giving School teacher?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She looks terrible! Don’t they ever get bored of drinking?
I enjoy a few drinks every night when I get home from work and on the very odd occasion me and a few colleagues will have a glass of wine at lunchtime. Needless to say I drink at weekends too and I don’t get bored of drinking but I’m not a parent or work for the Police and plaster photos of me all over Instagram of me and my hubby boozing. I don’t smash drinks back to get drunk but she clearly gets hammered?

Reactions: 1
I enjoy a few drinks every night when I get home from work and on the very odd occasion me and a few colleagues will have a glass of wine at lunchtime. Needless to say I drink at weekends too and I don’t get bored of drinking but I’m not a parent or work for the Police and plaster photos of me all over Instagram of me and my hubby boozing. I don’t smash drinks back to get drunk but she clearly gets hammered?
No judgement here - just find it strange that a grown woman feels the need to try and prove how fun she is to strangers on the internet by showing us how “fun” she is boozing every weekend. Each to their own but personally being a mother of two young children; the hangovers and tiredness must impact the next day.

I couldn’t be bothered to take the pictures and upload them either but maybe I’m just idle!

• Haha
No judgement here - just find it strange that a grown woman feels the need to try and prove how fun she is to strangers on the internet by showing us how “fun” she is boozing every weekend. Each to their own but personally being a mother of two young children; the hangovers and tiredness must impact the next day.

I couldn’t be bothered to take the pictures and upload them either but maybe I’m just idle!
Amen! 🙏🏼 If her granny fashioned dress sense is anything to go by, I doubt she’s any fun! 🤭 It’s possibly why she tries too hard to make it look like she’s “fun” but she’d be better suited down the bingo hall. 🤷🏼‍♀️