Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a cringe. Appears to starve/exercise all week so she can go out on a Saturday to get hammered at brunch whilst taking a load of embarrassing pics. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she go out every weekend?? My kids are similar ages and I genuinely cannot remember the last time I was out 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s boring as duck and acts so much older. So when she has a drink she thinks she’s wild. School mums on the loose etc etc. absolutely cringe.

I can’t believe she’s a police sergeant and she’d post these on a publicly viewable social media profile! I know she’s not doing anything wrong but literally anyone she works with (including offenders) could look them up and some of them are quite sexual. Eg her licking the end of a Prosecco bottle. She’s clearly clever to pass her sergeant exams but no emotional intelligence!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s a police sergeant and she’d post these on a publicly viewable social media profile! I know she’s not doing anything wrong but literally anyone she works with (including offenders) could look them up and some of them are quite sexual. Eg her licking the end of a Prosecco bottle. She’s clearly clever to pass her sergeant exams but no emotional intelligence!
She posts her kids on the bath
She literally gives zero fcuks

Reactions: 2
That's right Emily film your daughters sports day race and put it on Instagram. For all she knows there could be looked after children or other situations don't need their faces on Instagram. Thought she was a police officer? Her safeguard training needs updating

• Angry
Reactions: 9
At this point, I thought it was just common sense that you don’t photograph/film your children in a setting where other children are, and certainly never post those images on social media!

Reactions: 6
She's always posting stuff to identify that school.
She did it once with a star of the week certificate and it took me hardly any time to work out which school it was.

I too work in safeguarding (not police) and this stuff really scares me. Now a days we can find out where things are so quickly.
Schools have policies in place about this and she will have been told from school not to share anything publicly.
My children's school share loads of pictures, then just ensure anyone who have asked not be included aren't. She's a idiot for breaking this rule, even more so given her job!!

The kids pigtails look absolutely ridiculous, doesn’t she realise.
Never mind the hair (which I agree looks terrible), more reposting her child in swimwear to how many thousands of followers (and the rest…) she’s got no brains in her head.

She's an Inspector!

That Mr and Mrs ad for the wine…I’m cringing so hard that my butthole is winking

• Haha
Not sure we believe you beaut, but okay, that’s none of my business with you and your eating disorder and excessive exercising. 🙄

E5CCCC42-68F9-41F2-9398-1A481F696067.jpeg

• Haha