Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got absolutely no idea how to bleeping dress! The top and trousers just don't go together.
I think it’s because she has absolutely no shape. She’s got the figure if a young boy. I can’t wait to see her in the bikini she wears that looks far too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw this top in primark and immediately decided that I would look awful if I wore it. Then this pic came up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it’s because she has absolutely no shape. She’s got the figure if a young boy. I can’t wait to see her in the bikini she wears that looks far too small.
I don't think she's got a nice body/figure at all. She's got no boobs, no hips, no bum, no shape at all. Couldn't even get her wedding dress to fit her properly.

Feel like I’m seeing double/triple with her, him and her sister all sharing the same photos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There is absolutely no excuse for allowing your children to burn in the sun! Evelyn’s cheeks are bright red!!

What is she at on the slide 😳
I thought I was missing something when saw that , glad I’m not only one none the wiser what she was meant to be doing

and why is that swimsuit so tragic - she doesn’t have a bad figure but the proportions of the swim suit really ages her and makes her look a strange shape

Reactions: 3
I thought I was missing something when saw that , glad I’m not only one none the wiser what she was meant to be doing

and why is that swimsuit so tragic - she doesn’t have a bad figure but the proportions of the swim suit really ages her and makes her look a strange shape
The swimsuit is designed for someone with curves in mind. She has none, so it looks bizarre.. Loads of other swimsuits she could have chosen, no idea why she chose that one?

she seems hell bent on embarrassing herself wherever she goes and I didn’t need to see her feet 🤢 in the last story - manky.

Is there a thread for her husband?
I find the captions on his stories increasing unbearable to read

Last edited:
I dont understand on his latest story how he's trying to get Evelyn to sleep in the pushchair??? She's 5 she might not want a sleep during the day, just cos she's on holiday!

I dont understand on his latest story how he's trying to get Evelyn to sleep in the pushchair??? She's 5 she might not want a sleep during the day, just cos she's on holiday!
I thought exactly the same, it’ll be so they can have a late night I guess, but that still wouldn’t work with my daughter!!

I’ve been trying to figure out how to post this as obvs it’s a child and I don’t want to do that so this is the best I can do - hopefully you can see how bleeping burnt the kids cheeks are 😤😤😤

IMG_7163.jpeg
IMG_7164.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
I really don’t understand why anyone would post multiple photos of your kids in swimming costumes on an open instagram page on the internet for anyone to see let alone someone who works in safeguarding for the police! 🙄
Also the constant holiday photos, does she think we all want to see her holiday album? Put it on a family WhatsApp and be done with it!

• Heart