Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, I can’t even think back to a time that those shorts could have been in fashion. The kids are dressed like tw@ts as well!
It’s like she’s raided the lost property bin at a primary school and found some boys summer shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pose she does with one eye shut and sticking her tongue, don’t just DON’T.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth do her and her sister think its OK to share picture of kids naked in the bath to tens of thousands of people on the Internet. To think she works in safeguarding. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Do better laura you absolute bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The friggin insta perfect hair on the girls going into see what Santa brought. No fear of them rushing down in excitement and not be photo ready.

Reactions: 1
She’s also a governor at her kids school where she mentions her experience in safeguarding in her bio. She’s a walking contradiction. How does she think that bath photo is ok given what she must see in her work life?! I’ve reported her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s also a governor at her kids school where she mentions her experience in safeguarding in her bio. She’s a walking contradiction. How does she think that bath photo is ok given what she must see in her work life?! I’ve reported her.
If safeguarding is her line of work - she is really stupid posting pictures like that be for thousands to see!

The friggin insta perfect hair on the girls going into see what Santa brought. No fear of them rushing down in excitement and not be photo ready.
My thoughts exactly! My kids look like they've been dragged through a hedge in most of my pics haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute, this woman is a Police Officer, a school Governor and in the space of 3 days she has posted naked pictures of her kids and now ‘trying’ Prosecco…. Has the world gone mad, this is not okay 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hang on a minute, this woman is a Police Officer, a school Governor and in the space of 3 days she has posted naked pictures of her kids and now ‘trying’ Prosecco…. Has the world gone mad, this is not okay 🤦‍♀️
Erm, so I’m actually genuinely shocked to see that. What’s she on?

I think it’s not illegal for children to try alcohol in their own home when they are over 5, but does anyone actually let their kids do this????? I mean also, the baby one isn’t 5 is she, she’s 3? UK CMO recommends children under 15 do not drink alcohol at all.

she’s off her head. I hope someone close to her reports her.

Reactions: 6
Can you share a screenshot of her bio please as I can’t see it?

Here you go. Think I’ve removed all of the school names but easy enough to find - she’s clearly not arsed about safeguarding her own kids!!

IMG_2444.jpeg
IMG_2445.jpeg
IMG_2446.jpeg

• Wow