Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Sorry I’m nosy but how do they afford it!

Luxury holiday, brand new Kitchen not long before, going out all the time and now new flooring.

Reactions: 1

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Saw her earlier today, she’s my local postie.

She’s cocky and rude irl. She opened my front door the other day to drop the post in, didn’t like it when I ran after her and gave her an earful about how it’s not okay to do that. It was all stuff that would fit through the letterbox as well.
😱 Omg!!

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
I actually real feel for her it must be horrible to have that negative media bullshit said about you I know I have said I’m not a fan of the childish behavior but to be slated over a joke nation wide is too far when it could effect her job etc I felt sly on her crying during her shift at work
Me too! It was a bit of a laugh what she did. Hopefully it brushes over soon, been taken way over board!

mumz

VIP Member
Only started watching her for the first time this week
She seems ok
Im not aware of her previous dramas so just gonna have a read in here now so will reserve any judgment on her til I have had a read up and seen a few more vids
But not bad so far

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
She’s rude to the local shop owners as well.

Was in there one morning picking up some milk etc. She went to walk out without paying, and when confronted used the ‘uh don’t you know who I am?!’

She also regularly used someone I knows business. Then when she blew up she stopped posting them and sent them a message saying ‘I’ll post you but I charge a minimum of £4k per post’ 😂😂😂
This has to be a joke 🤣🤣 wtf oh my god 🙈

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yes and it seems other posties are still allowed to post on TT (no pun intended 😆) which she doesn't think is fair.

Sazza25

VIP Member
She’s clearly heartbroken and using it as humour it’s quite sad really. Georgia doesn’t seem to be posting much just about being on holiday with her family. I personally think she was a bit of a user if I’m honest.
You think? I like them both x

mumz

VIP Member
Ohhhh la la
Back doing a post in her Royal Mail top
I wonder if it’s because views have been going down and she wants a bit of controversy