Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Laura yesterday, the paramedics today 🙄 If people are going to complain then aim it at those who deserve it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

teatalks

VIP Member
I definitely agree with she has nothing else to offer that’s why her content is so repetitive. I enjoyed her during lockdown for a short while, then had to unfollow. For her age, some of her content is so childish and I get she’s clearly got a target audience of younger people but it’s quite cringe to watch. Haven’t seen her on my fyp since last year tho thank god🤣

Reactions: 4

CoconotLoco

I did feel sorry for the tabloids are vultures and it was clearly a joke, shame she might be hounded out of her job.

KB2611

I used to like her but had to unfollow her she literally does my napper in now.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think literally every TikTok she does is the same, it’s never changed since lockdown started. I mean it’s fine, but really repetitive and I haven‘t watches her videos In quite a while. She’s also moved in with her date not long together, probably for the extra revenue.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Saw her earlier today, she’s my local postie.

She’s cocky and rude irl. She opened my front door the other day to drop the post in, didn’t like it when I ran after her and gave her an earful about how it’s not okay to do that. It was all stuff that would fit through the letterbox as well.

• Wow

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I actually real feel for her it must be horrible to have that negative media bullshit said about you I know I have said I’m not a fan of the childish behavior but to be slated over a joke nation wide is too far when it could effect her job etc I felt sly on her crying during her shift at work

Reactions: 3

truffletrot

VIP Member
I know her in real life from a few years ago. She used to do ALOT of drugs. Personally seen her take grams and grams of mephedrone so shes even worse now than before. She doesn’t have a circle of friends for long because she is so egotistical. New girlfriend all the time. Feel sorry for her girlfriend at the moment. Her ex Becca was so much nicer.
Oh my gosh, the teaaa!

I was actually thinking of them earlier…. How the deck do they have so much money? They’ve immediately ripped the house apart to do it up,which seriously adds up, Laura’s story today is they’re buying Another bed for the spare room which is like £1000 as well as the one they’ve got in their own bedroom which is £1000….. I don’tget it? Is she on OnlyFans? 😅

part of me seriously thinks this is all going to come crashing down on them soon, they’ve only been together 18 months. Would not be wanting to have a mortgage in such a new relationship! AndGeorgia is only 21!

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She might be tbf. My catchment area is Merthyr, didn’t want to out risk outting myself as my areas quite small, but I’m in Trelewis and she was my postie. Had seen her a fair few times in the local area out of uniform, never seen her in Ponty so didn’t make the connection.

hrh89

VIP Member
I did feel sorry for the tabloids are vultures and it was clearly a joke, shame she might be hounded out of her job.
i think she has enough online support that her job will be safe. Royal Mail have used her in recruitment campaigns and her managers have always allowed her to do tiktok. I think they have her back as they should! Bloody papers.

A week in Mexico doesn't seem long enough.
what a cock up it was though lol saw her walking out of the hospital so had a nosey at why and clearly she was hating her partner getting all the attention so tried to show off and broke her hand 🤣 I did have a chuckle not gonna lie x

truffletrot

VIP Member
I just found this thread to say…

they ripped out that kitchen?!?!? 🤯 Are they made of money! 🤣 it was so lovely, looked brand new!

I sort of feel abit sorry for her as without being able to post about her job she doesn't really have much else.
This is true but then again she could use her brain and actually be very very successful, she still thinks she’s all that and then some it’s sad really as she’s prob a half decent girl down under x

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I think she seems a lot more settled and her ticktoks reflect that she seems nicer and milder then before

pittertitter

she’s being a bit pathetic at the moment I feel - it’s obvious she’s been dumped, she can’t stop mentioning her ex or responding to comments about her ex. She needs to draw a line