Laura Orgill/TikTok Postie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya!

Just wondered what people’s thoughts were. At the beginning I though she was hilarious but I find her very boring and reparative these days.

Reactions: 8
Hiya!

Just wondered what people’s thoughts were. At the beginning I though she was hilarious but I find her very boring and reparative these days.
Used to like her. Think she believes her own hype too much now. A tiny little bit of Tik Tok fame has gone to her head

Reactions: 17
Aw she was Brill during lockdown. Kept popping up on my FYP. Enthusiasm, funny, community focussed. I guess every person with a 'unique' insight into life (I.e. being a positive in rural Wales during a tough lockdown) looses its novelty.

Reactions: 7
I loved her at first she was fab, now she comes across so controlling of Georgia and definitely the "fame" has went to her head.

Reactions: 9
I think literally every TikTok she does is the same, it’s never changed since lockdown started. I mean it’s fine, but really repetitive and I haven‘t watches her videos In quite a while. She’s also moved in with her date not long together, probably for the extra revenue.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes definitely think the fame has gone to her head. Also something weird about the relationship that I can’t put my finger on, seems to have moved very quickly

Reactions: 3
Why do you think she’s controlling? I thought the same tbh
Just a couple of things she does, a few weeks ago there was something on her stories about Georgia wanting her food ( McDonald's maybe) and she was being really rude and over powering then G hit out with you told me to do that, you said you wanted it. G just looks really sad sometimes and talked down on.

I used to like her but had to unfollow her she literally does my napper in now.

She has nothing new to add or anything else to offer at all so shes quickly become boring.
Definitely think she could be hard work to live with and a bit controlling, she seems really full on. Saw a live once a while ago where whatever Georgia said or did she criticised/told her not to or spoke over her.

Reactions: 5
I definitely agree with she has nothing else to offer that’s why her content is so repetitive. I enjoyed her during lockdown for a short while, then had to unfollow. For her age, some of her content is so childish and I get she’s clearly got a target audience of younger people but it’s quite cringe to watch. Haven’t seen her on my fyp since last year tho thank god🤣

I find her girlfriend so wingey and childish and she just irritates me I think she blew up quick an expected it to be a career and she’s fizzled out

Thank god there’s a thread for her now! Same as everyone else, I really liked her at the start but now she gets on my bleeping tits. Really egotistical, loves herself too much and the fame has seriously gone to her head. Can’t stand her now. She’s very immature. I’ve noticed how Georgia does all the adult things in their relationship. She did all the house admin, does all the cooking, did all the packing, buys all the stuff for the house while Laura just moans and makes childish tiktoks. I really like Georgia I think she’s a very impressionable young girl tbh while Laura is just an immature gobshite.

The sun will post any old bullshit won’t they, shes not my cup of tea but I think that’s rather far fetched she’s clearly joking on tik tok it’s not exactly news that warrants reporters showing up at your door

Reactions: 16
I felt bad for her she was obviously upset about that article. It was obviously a joke. The bloody red tops always have to stir things up it’s just no need

Reactions: 7
Ive unfollowed so I’m a bit behind/didn’t see her posts but goes to show how the media print complete lies just to stir up some drama and anger. I’m sure it’ll all blow over eventually but can completely understand if she’s upset.

Reactions: 2