Laura Orgill/TikTok Postie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rude to the local shop owners as well.

Was in there one morning picking up some milk etc. She went to walk out without paying, and when confronted used the ‘uh don’t you know who I am?!’

She also regularly used someone I knows business. Then when she blew up she stopped posting them and sent them a message saying ‘I’ll post you but I charge a minimum of £4k per post’ 😂😂😂
This has to be a joke 🤣🤣 wtf oh my god 🙈

Reactions: 1
They've split up again. I didn't realise Georgia aas 19 when they got together and Laura was 26. Bit of a weird age gap imo, and the lack of maturity/age difference shows by the constant breaking up and getting back together.

Reactions: 9
She keeps coming up on my fyp
Is she another one that intentionally acts thick? What part of wales is she from ?

I’m Merthyr kinda area, she’s local to me as she used to be my postie, plus I’ve seen her out and about.

Reactions: 2
Is she not from ponty way more than Merthyr? She plays rugby for ynysybwl and that’s down that way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She might be tbf. My catchment area is Merthyr, didn’t want to out risk outting myself as my areas quite small, but I’m in Trelewis and she was my postie. Had seen her a fair few times in the local area out of uniform, never seen her in Ponty so didn’t make the connection.

she’s being a bit pathetic at the moment I feel - it’s obvious she’s been dumped, she can’t stop mentioning her ex or responding to comments about her ex. She needs to draw a line

she’s being a bit pathetic at the moment I feel - it’s obvious she’s been dumped, she can’t stop mentioning her ex or responding to comments about her ex. She needs to draw a line

She’s clearly heartbroken and using it as humour it’s quite sad really. Georgia doesn’t seem to be posting much just about being on holiday with her family. I personally think she was a bit of a user if I’m honest.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly heartbroken and using it as humour it’s quite sad really. Georgia doesn’t seem to be posting much just about being on holiday with her family. I personally think she was a bit of a user if I’m honest.
You think? I like them both x

I used to love her but just lately she’s acting such a melt. Creaming over any DM she gets! And I just can’t watch her with all that spit round her mouth!

I am confused. I just found her again on TikTok & I can’t figure out what happened.
I seen something about her being screwed over. What did Georgia do?

Has she got more than one thread, i'm sure i saw posts on here when her house went up for sale, but no posts showing for a few months

I am confused. I just found her again on TikTok & I can’t figure out what happened.
I seen something about her being screwed over. What did Georgia do?
Georgia is bi laura is gay I think laura acts like a 10 year old and Georgia is quiet mature compared so it was never going to work I imagine Georgia told her if she wants to stay in the house she needs to clear and sell furniture et. Which is fair enough