Laura Orgill/TikTok Postie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only started watching her for the first time this week
She seems ok
Im not aware of her previous dramas so just gonna have a read in here now so will reserve any judgment on her til I have had a read up and seen a few more vids
But not bad so far

Reactions: 1
This kitchen set ANOTHER friend has asked her to sell? You can clearly tell they are reduced/end of production at Wren and her gf gets commission on the sale! Infuriating

Reactions: 2
I sort of feel abit sorry for her as without being able to post about her job she doesn't really have much else.

Reactions: 3
I sort of feel abit sorry for her as without being able to post about her job she doesn't really have much else.
This is true but then again she could use her brain and actually be very very successful, she still thinks she’s all that and then some it’s sad really as she’s prob a half decent girl down under x

A week in Mexico doesn't seem long enough.
what a cock up it was though lol saw her walking out of the hospital so had a nosey at why and clearly she was hating her partner getting all the attention so tried to show off and broke her hand 🤣 I did have a chuckle not gonna lie x

I think she seems a lot more settled and her ticktoks reflect that she seems nicer and milder then before

Sorry I’m nosy but how do they afford it!

Luxury holiday, brand new Kitchen not long before, going out all the time and now new flooring.

Is she no longer a postie?
Shes still a postie shes just not allowed to post it anymore becasue she did a tiktok a while ago and people took it the wrong way and complained 😂 but yeah she still works there

She seems nice enough. Does she ever beg?
No she dosnt she does a lot for charity as well .even dhb has donated to her before

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s shame they stopped her posting as a postie because her content is really boring now. I think her and Georgia are nice people but I don’t find her content interesting

Reactions: 5
The constant “aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy” in her story’s are just 🤯 why so loud

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh la la
Back doing a post in her Royal Mail top
I wonder if it’s because views have been going down and she wants a bit of controversy

Saw her earlier today, she’s my local postie.

She’s cocky and rude irl. She opened my front door the other day to drop the post in, didn’t like it when I ran after her and gave her an earful about how it’s not okay to do that. It was all stuff that would fit through the letterbox as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw her earlier today, she’s my local postie.

She’s cocky and rude irl. She opened my front door the other day to drop the post in, didn’t like it when I ran after her and gave her an earful about how it’s not okay to do that. It was all stuff that would fit through the letterbox as well.
😱 Omg!!

She’s rude to the local shop owners as well.

Was in there one morning picking up some milk etc. She went to walk out without paying, and when confronted used the ‘uh don’t you know who I am?!’

She also regularly used someone I knows business. Then when she blew up she stopped posting them and sent them a message saying ‘I’ll post you but I charge a minimum of £4k per post’ 😂😂😂

• Wow