Laura Melhuish-Sprague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura has beautiful taste. She could design homes and corporate spaces. They definitely worked extremely hard on the reno and it shows.

Reactions: 3
Is something going on with her health? She spoke about some potential issues in a previous vlog, but she is acting really worn out and exhausted, and looks (frankly) pretty crap compared to before. I also noticed she didn't do any of the difficult/heavier work in the latest video, and left it all to Ollie, and grunted loudly when doing some relatively minor things.
She previously said she isn't pregnant, so I hope it isn't something serious.

Reactions: 6
I have a chronic condition and can not imagine doing as much as she does. She still works bloody hard physically on the house. I scrubbed the walls in our new house and did just 1 side of a bedroom and was ready to collapse. She moved loads of heavy furniture and painted for ages in the new snug. She might have health problems, but I don't think it's affecting her productivity, she still has so much energy and looks pretty good to me.

Reactions: 5
I think YouTube must be paying off! Casual lunch in the ivy, like whaaaaaaaaat? I went to the ivy for a special birthday dinner 😅 because I'm poor

Reactions: 2
I think YouTube must be paying off! Casual lunch in the ivy, like whaaaaaaaaat? I went to the ivy for a special birthday dinner 😅 because I'm poor
For a couple their age they have a lot of money. Her wardrobe is White Company, Reiss etc. Their Christmas tree baubles are White Company! I know they save doing stuff themselves, but they spend quite a lot too.

Reactions: 8
For a couple their age they have a lot of money. Her wardrobe is White Company, Reiss etc. Their Christmas tree baubles are White Company! I know they save doing stuff themselves, but they spend quite a lot too.
Yeap, shopping in Neptune. It was hilarious when Ollie got excited about it. My partner doesn't know which shops are better or more posh for home goods lol.

Pretty sure it was a gifted meal, they came for the Harvest Moon menu to promote it.

• Wow
She didn't put AD in her Balsam-hill gifted Christmas decorating vlog - in the title nor in the parts of the video where she talks about the products they gave her. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I usually love her Christmas video but it’s the middle of November!!! Christmas is becoming more & more materialistic & IMO way too long. Sorry to be Scrouge!!!

She didn't put AD in her Balsam-hill gifted Christmas decorating vlog - in the title nor in the parts of the video where she talks about the products they gave her. :cautious:
I just watched that video on my lunch break. She's trying so hard it's making me cringe.

I'm not sure what it is, she was trying to be cute and 'that girl' I think? But also pushing this middle class tit?

I usually love her Christmas video but it’s the middle of November!!! Christmas is becoming more & more materialistic & IMO way too long. Sorry to be Scrouge!!!
It's to give us mortals a chance to order it and get delivery in time for first week of December to decorate the house.

I must admit, she almost got me. I did go on Balsam Hill website to check it out, but it's sooo expensive!

I just watched that video on my lunch break. She's trying so hard it's making me cringe.

I'm not sure what it is, she was trying to be cute and 'that girl' I think? But also pushing this middle class tit?
And that sweet voice and smiley pronunciation of words... just too sugary sweet and try-hard :sick:

Another video with no AD in the title - or even description - that is an ad for Lilysilk. She mentions waaaay down in the description that it's sponsored by them. Going to report her to the ASA because she really should know better. She probably does, but thinks because she's a relatively small channel that she can get away with it.

By the way, does anyone else find it strange that she never talks about her very successful textile design company? She won an award and her fabrics were very popular and I think even bought to use for homegoods by a big brand? I can't remember which brand/store it was - I read this a long time ago.
Just find it a bit odd that she never talks about it when talking about her past.

Reactions: 6
Another video with no AD in the title - or even description - that is an ad for Lilysilk. She mentions waaaay down in the description that it's sponsored by them. Going to report her to the ASA because she really should know better. She probably does, but thinks because she's a relatively small channel that she can get away with it.

By the way, does anyone else find it strange that she never talks about her very successful textile design company? She won an award and her fabrics were very popular and I think even bought to use for homegoods by a big brand? I can't remember which brand/store it was - I read this a long time ago.
Just find it a bit odd that she never talks about it when talking about her past.
made.com

I had so many problems with this latest vlog. She named it as reno project, but more than half of the video was a haul/fashion video, which I skipped. I can see now from your post that it was also undeclared sponsored video! She also hid it under the guide of 'you guys have been asking what I have been wearing, so let me show you'. Oh really Laura? Your channel is a fashion channel, remember? You made a big deal about not becoming a reno channel, but now that fashion videos are not performing as well, she's magically not a fashion channel anymore?

She makes no attempt to even pretend to be environmentally friendly, with her fake grass and plastic freezer bags. Just get some pyrex glass containers and be the normal 20 something year old who gives a tit about the future of our planet.

Ollie going to Ikea while being ill? Did he conveniently forget that being vaccinated doesn't mean he won't get covid and spread it? He should have stayed home and protected all those people he encountered in Ikea and other shops. So irresponsible.

Ollie going to Ikea while being ill? Did he conveniently forget that being vaccinated doesn't mean he won't get covid and spread it? He should have stayed home and protected all those people he encountered in Ikea and other shops. So irresponsible.
Right, and it's not just Covid. We still have the flu and seasonal cold knocking around.

I'm currently in bed with a chest infection after going to the office one day and I wouldn't leave the house even if I could ... People are so bloody selfish.

Reactions: 1
It really surprised me to see that she follows Elle Darby - even before all the tweets were discovered!

Reactions: 1
It really surprised me to see that she follows Elle Darby - even before all the tweets were discovered!
Laura never struck me as anti-racist to be honest. Hope she does the right thing and unfollows though and speak out against Elle's abhorrent tweets.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Laura does other work apart from social media? I would really love to know where folk are getting all the money!