Laura Laughlin #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1570.jpeg

Opens realestate app, searches eumundi, finds house including address and lay out. 🙃 Whyyyyy don’t they care about their personal safety

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh damn they are big removals. My dad has had a lot removed but he’s a lot older. Always had excellent margins and no cause for further intervention. They are always stitched up, he has had a few grafts too. Surely these were stitched and bandaged? Yikes

Reactions: 6
Just when we thought she’d come to her senses, she’s back delivering the goods

watch out for those radioactive tvs dehydrating your cells peeps

Reactions: 1
Just when we thought she’d come to her senses, she’s back delivering the goods

watch out for those radioactive tvs dehydrating your cells peeps
I thought this too, better build a tv cover. I don’t doubt tho that electronics are prob not too good for us, but if I went down that spiral I’d end up full tin foil hat.. oh wait

Reactions: 1
She's baaaaaack.
Naked kids.
Entitlement.
TONE bleeping DEAF.
Same week the Salvation Army reports that a huge amount of dusl
Income households are suffering food insecurity this entitled moll who worked once for 5 minutes in NEW YORK, is botching about not being able to get what she wants at the organic store.

glad to see she's back sun bathing her hole chakra.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why bother with mainstream school if you are going to pull that tit? Honestly. I wonder if they are at private school or a state school, not that it matters. Just home school them. In saying that I think it’s great that the kids get some normality and to be around regular people so please don’t actually do this Laura.

Reactions: 4
Why bother with mainstream school if you are going to pull that tit? Honestly. I wonder if they are at private school or a state school, not that it matters. Just home school them. In saying that I think it’s great that the kids get some normality and to be around regular people so please don’t actually do this Laura.
I’m sure a post I saw last week was about them being at the local state school.
It would be such a breath of fresh air for them! Maybe they even get to wear sun hats!

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the staff room at lunchtime…
My kids school have the lights off and open the doors up to let fresh air in, the lights aren’t always needed to be on. My kids don’t go to a fancy school or anything either! Wouldn’t it be funny if the school turned around and said well actually we do open the door and turn the lights off during the day? and also who gives a duck really

I am sure she lives in eumindi now which is very organicy, I imagine the local school already has no lights on considering it’s bleeping sunny as duck all day,

My kids school have the lights off and open the doors up to let fresh air in, the lights aren’t always needed to be on. My kids don’t go to a fancy school or anything either! Wouldn’t it be funny if the school turned around and said well actually we do open the door and turn the lights off during the day? and also who gives a duck really
I’d love the school to respond that they have the doors and windows open to reduce the risk of COVID

• Haha
Reactions: 4