Laura Laughlin #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video of the kid breastfeeding - the amount of hair on the kids arms and legs screams malnutrition
---
I have a toddler the same age and her thighs are totally smooth, there’s a tiny bit of hair on her calves and forearms

Reactions: 7
The new video of the kid breastfeeding - the amount of hair on the kids arms and legs screams malnutrition
---
I have a toddler the same age and her thighs are totally smooth, there’s a tiny bit of hair on her calves and forearms
Went to look and she’s private 😆🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she lost heaps of followers? I seem to remember she was over 5000.

Reactions: 1
Oh also if you're infertile it's because you didn't go out in the sun in the AM. Honestly the tit she says is horrifying.

Reactions: 6
This skeletal whack job did me a huge favour by making her account Private…. I’ve completely forgotten about her! Thoughts and prayers to her existing followers, though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her kids need to wear bathers at a Lublin beach! Noosa is so busy atm you really don’t know who is watching.

Reactions: 4
I am loving that dedicated, educated Professors Long and Scolyer are Australians of The Year for their incredible work in melanoma research. Now, Skeletor, tell us how much more research you’ve done than them and how Uncle Jack knows so much more.

Reactions: 17
There’s a woman she follows with terminal stage 4 cancer, old mate Laura is commenting and telling her to refer to Uncle Jack/sunlight etc to “fix” her cancer 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8