Laura Laughlin #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting this photo as a reminder to wear sunscreen and eat your vegetables. Oh, and don’t be a judgemental mole when it comes to other people’s choices and circumstances.

IMG_4516.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Reposting this photo as a reminder to wear sunscreen and eat your vegetables. Oh, and don’t be a judgemental mole when it comes to other people’s choices and circumstances.

View attachment 2391771
She used to run deep in the Sydney social scene with Airlie Walsh, Roz Kelly and Renee Bargh so the fact that she’s on the road to full blown flat earther is extremely hypocritical.

She is also clearly constantly on her phone. I wonder what Dr Jack thinks about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She used to run deep in the Sydney social scene with Airlie Walsh, Roz Kelly and Renee Bargh so the fact that she’s on the road to full blown flat earther is extremely hypocritical.

She is also clearly constantly on her phone. I wonder what Dr Jack thinks about that?
I need to go deep dive this woman and find her tipping point BRB
---
126BDDC5-416A-472B-92C3-32E440AF58C7.jpeg

52C8C95A-1A35-4267-BE5F-8E01F3A8C758.jpeg

Well she exposed her baby to ULTRASOUND waves in 2015 (also looked human in her wedding pic), and was sighted wearing a HAT, SUNGLASSES and carrying poisonous take away food in 2016
---
4D49DACE-E0A7-4C11-803B-A99D584EC851.jpeg

It’s hard to gauge from her page but I think she started tipping around 2017/18, when they bought in Noosa. Cake pic in 2017 with all the ✨ natural ✨ slices and fruits is my only indicator that she’d gone down the health route by this stage. Pictures in 2019 show her looking haggard but I can’t confirm that’s due to her salt of the earth insanity

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She also became friendly with the dreaded Melissa Ambrosini (cue fake laughing with her eyes closed photos) and the Mother Earth crowd after the move to Noosa.

Reactions: 4
Laura and Melissa both look so unwell. I don't usually feel comfortable snarking on someone's looks but when you're positioning your lifestyle as the ultimate in health and wellness, you want it to look appealing, and it ain't in Laura's case in particular. I'll keep my sunscreen and healthy fats, thanks.

Reactions: 12
This witch has irked me for ages
The victim blaming of people with cancer.
The naked child on socials.
The melanoma peddling.

But the bleeping entitlement and blinkered view to think that a) all families are made up of 2 parents and b) that mothers that work aren’t good mothers.
duck you witch.
Said by someone who went back to work when all my kids were 6 weeks old (maternity laws in another country) and all the kids are bloody wonderful humans.
lucky I’ve got a work ethic and education and skills because their dad dropped dead when the youngest was 6 months old. We’d be fucked if I wasn’t already established in the workforce. And I can guarantee, Laura babes, that no paedophile has got naked pictures of my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She also became friendly with the dreaded Melissa Ambrosini (cue fake laughing with her eyes closed photos) and the Mother Earth crowd after the move to Noosa.
They were friends in high school. Rekindled the friendship when both were living in Noosa. I believe this would be when Laura first started turning woo.

Reactions: 5
They were friends in high school. Rekindled the friendship when both were living in Noosa. I believe this would be when Laura first started turning woo.
Though neither follow each other on Instagram.

Maybe they had a fall out about the best way to walk barefoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the way these sanctimonious cunts cherry pick what they get righteous about, what about the EMF from plane travel? Or are you gonna stay in Noosa and your husband drive to matches?
What about the McMansion you no doubt live in that will be full of offgassing of plastics?

Reactions: 8
I love the way these sanctimonious cunts cherry pick what they get righteous about, what about the EMF from plane travel? Or are you gonna stay in Noosa and your husband drive to matches?
What about the McMansion you no doubt live in that will be full of offgassing of plastics?
The fact they’re even on Instagram - meta owns all the naked photos of your kids you post without regard for their welfare (not just Laura). Using wifi and 5g (lol) to post their bullshit…

Also curious to see how cheap it is when her three children are teenagers and definitely cost nothing to raise (sarcasm). Or when she can’t breastfeed to shut them up, lol.

Will her husband still play cricket then?

Reactions: 8
Though neither follow each other on Instagram.

Maybe they had a fall out about the best way to walk barefoot.
They used to so something happened. Laura unfollowed everyone including her husband and has slowly started following again. Even Melissa must be sick of her bullshit.

Reactions: 3
A friend I met cos we were born widows with small babies messaged her, and said that she and her kids would be homeless if she hadn’t have worked when kids were young and that she was coming from a place of privilege. She replied (politely) that it’s about connection not privilege and she would have kept her kids out of childcare.

Reactions: 2
I wondering if the kids of these influencers can use all these posts and information to sue their parents when they developed Melanoma when older!!

like I know they can’t but they so should Because it’s so dangerous.

Reactions: 5
She’s really pushing my bleeping buttons. Today’s wisdom: Don’t exercise in actual clothes with your baby in a pram, wearing deodorant. WALK ALONG THE BEACH IN YOUR BIKINI, YOU CHEMICAL LOVING MORONS!!! Even if it’s freezing cold! Even if you don’t live anywhere near the beach! Even if your pram will get bogged in the sand!! C’MON MAMA’S!! (her misuse of apostrophes kills me).

Also Laura, naked photos and videos of your children on the internet is far more damaging to society than all of the bullshit you’re spruiking. For duck’s sake, get a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13