Laura Laughlin #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what the cricketing community think of her, and what her husband is like

Reactions: 5
Now, she has sensitive fingers and can feel the radiation…..

Laura your whole body is fried, but it’s your fingers that are sensitive? Please make it make sense
---
I’d love to know what the cricketing community think of her, and what her husband is like
Letting her post his children naked, get fried and walk around constantly with grubby skin and unbrushed hair, he is as complicit in the benign neglect as she is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know what he thinks of her bullshit. Does he agree with it? Or is it more of a “yes dear, whatever you say dear” situation

Reactions: 2
He’s enabling her. She is clearly the primary carer and he is out working, so she has full responsibility for those kids and look how that is going. He hasn’t stepped in.

Reactions: 6
I have just discovered Laura, came across from the MA thread. This is fast becoming my favourite tattle thread.
I used to idolise Jess Ainscough and the whole “Wellness Warriors” crowd, until a few months before Jess passed away as I felt like the cotton wool was lifted off my eyes. Now I look back at that time and look at these women and just shake my head. I can’t believe they’re mothers. I feel for their children. But will also get the popcorn to watch on 🍿

Reactions: 8
My second child, is an amazing sleeper and I had a hospital birth, was induced, he was born at night and have never fed on demand, in fact stopped breastfeeding at 2 months. 😂😂 so all her variables are a load of tit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaaaa my firstborn was a caesarean, boob and formula fed, inside 99% of time as born in Middle East summer and slept at least 6 hours stretches from about 3 weeks old. bleeping idiot you are Laura

Reactions: 10
My kids do enjoy naked time, I just am
Able to control myself from photographing them and putting it on socials for every perv. And also because they are unable to understand or give CONSENT.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My kids do enjoy naked time, I just am
Able to control myself from photographing them and putting it on socials for every perv. And also because they are unable to understand or give CONSENT.
Exactly. Her kids are standing around naked in public with other kids all clothed, or at a beach around so many others, naked. Like, protect your kids! They should have rashies on when out swimming and you don’t know what kind of perverts are around taking photos of your naked kids.

Apologies for the jump scare but what the duck....oh and apparently if you're contemplating not being alive you just need more light 🤬 Also what the duck is junk light? 🤣
Screenshot_2023-12-31-14-36-26-67_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
She is fucked in the head. Anyone who has lost a loved one to their battle with mental health, should be rightfully disgusted and absolutely appalled by her comments. She makes me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 13