Laura Laughlin #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she tends to be extreme in her beliefs. I know this is a snark site. But I really believe her. We are all just doing our best and we are all afraid. Well I know I am. I just want to do the best for me and my children.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s not just ‘extreme’ in her beliefs. She’s condescending/judgmental and snarky as hell to people not in the privileged realm she is. (The majority of us who work outside the home).
She also victim blames anyone who has a serious illness.
She’s not doing the best for her children at all, she posts them naked, genitalia on full display to the internet, she allows them to get sunburnt, and she is a bleeping bad parent.

Reactions: 17
She just have had a serious scare, she’s about the sunscreen now and doesn’t even follow uncle Jack anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought something was up when she posted about making brownies a week or two ago. They looked way too normal. Change is afoot in Lauraland!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hopefully the silly cow has had an intervention. And hopefully the kids won’t get melanoma in later years because their daft ‘mother’ was on an Uncle Jack bender.
You never know, she might get a job next and put the kids in after school care like the rest of us plebs who aren’t married to a professional sportsperson.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just have had a serious scare, she’s about the sunscreen now and doesn’t even follow uncle Jack anymore!
I hope so! I’m 22 and just been diagnosed with melanoma, I never go out in the sun without sun protection and I don’t spend long outside. So I hope she’s had a wake up call and will protect those little kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope so! I’m 22 and just been diagnosed with melanoma, I never go out in the sun without sun protection and I don’t spend long outside. So I hope she’s had a wake up call and will protect those little kids.
Sorry to hear, sending a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So what’s happened with Laura? Do we know what’s actually rattled some sense back into her brain

Reactions: 6
So what’s happened with Laura? Do we know what’s actually rattled some sense back into her brain
I think someone messaged her saying their mum had a similar view about the sun/approach to sun safety and she died from melanoma in her 30’s

Laura said the message prompted her to get a skin check, which resulted in a mole being removed and made her reassess her views

don’t quote me but I think that’s what she put in her stories a while back

Reactions: 6
How can someone do such a 360 In such a short time?! I've not seen someone that delulu/unconventional to be the complete opposite a month later. I really want to know what happened to really change her ways. Good on her!

Reactions: 14
Yes as anticlimactic as it is for the thread it’s quite amazing to see and gives me hope that others might see the Light someday. I wonder if she is like a normal person in other ways now too?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And victim blaming all over again with disease. If you just had have woken up at dawn in Noosa and eaten organic tripe you wouldnt live with cancer/schizophrenia/ infertility etc

Reactions: 4
And victim blaming all over again with disease. If you just had have woken up at dawn in Noosa and eaten organic tripe you wouldnt live with cancer/schizophrenia/ infertility etc
So my wake up, take some amphetamines (prescribed) and a sugar free energy drink isn’t healthy? Noted lmao. I should just put sunshine on my asshole and eat liver apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 5