Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The good thing about her "curating her life" i. e. deleting pictures that no longer fit her new serious-yet-fun-loving author persona is that it makes it easier to find these kind of pics. Aww, poor Meg and Emma, bet they never suspected that when this pic was taken, they'd be culled, and then written about, on her rise to the top. Cheers to happier times #sisterhood #BFFs #galpals
They all use each other, to get ahead, to get more likes. I always see insta people hanging out with other insta people and think where are all your mates? Why is everyone you love all brand new people you’ve known for 5 minutes? Something fishy about you if you have to keep running from your old life and people.

She had to give tickets to her book launch away as the people she has already come across in life have realised she’s a fake and don’t like her

Reactions: 2
The references are too much. It’s going to date the book horribly but then again I don’t think anyone will have heard of it in the near future.

- Dresses from Cos
- Dresses from And Other Stories
- Aesop
- ‘Lust Island’
- Sunday supplements
- Uber
- I kid you not, there is a guy called Romeo who fancies a girl called Juliet
- Constant ongoing references to You’ve Got Mail
- ‘Selfcare Saturday’
- Instagram, bumble, guardian soulmates, tinder...

It’s really very interesting that the female lead is a 30 something woman with a blonde bob and a habit of wearing expensive dresses.
References to You've Got Mail were out of date 10 years ago 😬

Reactions: 3
It's a pretty decent rom com but i remember seeing trailers for it at the start of movies on VHS if that gives you a sense of how out of date it is lol

Reactions: 1
She is without a phone until someone saves her because she doesn't have her charger. Why tf doesn't she just buy another? I hate when people claim to be independent and then rely on others to save the day when there's a minor hiccup that could easily be resolved by themselves.

It's a pretty decent rom com but i remember seeing trailers for it at the start of movies on VHS if that gives you a sense of how out of date it is lol
I went to see it on my first date with my husband and we’ve been together over 20 years!

Seriously when is she going to thank her followers for all this book promo?

Her stories today are nauseating

As soon as she charges her phone and reads this.

Her voice over the past few days has been iiinnnteerresstinnng. Why can't she just open her mouth and talk normally? Why does she choose a new accent each time? It's gone posher English this week.

As soon as she charges her phone and reads this.

Her voice over the past few days has been iiinnnteerresstinnng. Why can't she just open her mouth and talk normally? Why does she choose a new accent each time? It's gone posher English this week.
Because she's 100% mentally unstable.

Compare to someone like Bethany Rutter (who I have followed for ages) - she also launched a book this week and has been so grateful to her audience and those that pre-ordered the book and so classy with the way she has promoted it on her social media (i.e. not overkill and 'look how great I am')

Reactions: 5
Compare to someone like Bethany Rutter (who I have followed for ages) - she also launched a book this week and has been so grateful to her audience and those that pre-ordered the book and so classy with the way she has promoted it on her social media (i.e. not overkill and 'look how great I am')

And that is how it’s done 👏🏻👏🏻

Her circle of v "grounding" friends has more changes in lineup than the Sugababes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Don't forget that LJW "made it on her own". She uses people for what she can get then gets rid of them. So she now thinks no one deserves that praise because she thinks she's done it ALL herself. She's written several articles saying exactly that.

And ugh tagging in a place you've eaten whilst sagging them off. NOT CLASSY MATE.

We get it LJW - you get your period. EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. You cry hysterically. Every. Single. Month. Can we move on? Or are you going to tell us every 4 weeks about it?

Reactions: 2
Genuine question as I haven't followed her properly in a while but has she had something done to her eyebrows? They look quite different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.