Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a stretch... it’s not an uncommon phrase and a quick search determines the poster used it almost to imitate LJW’s way of describing herself. Half of these are a stretch actually - doesn’t everyone dislike Wonderful U’s moaning?! Wouldn’t everyone like to know more gossip from someone who knows LJW in real life?!

Please don’t turn this into a repeat of the Alice JT thread where posters got obsessed with trying to prove various people were Alice (I was a suspect for no better reason than being “passionate” about hating her conman boyfriend, conning women out of money 🙄)

I think you’re possibly flying very close to a couple of rule breaks with this post in general.
Hi Alice 👋🏻 wassup?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would not shock me if LJ *was* posting in this thread because she’s SO self obsessed. But I don’t agree of the suspicions above - they all seem like pretty generic scenarios and not really any reason to suspect those posters of being Laura.

I would loooove to know how many times a day Laura checks this thread. I’d guess 5 times minimum.

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Trigger warning:

The tongue is out in full force on her @harperlibrary Instagram takeover. View it at your own risk!

She’s gotta be attempting to troll us at this point, because she cannot possibly think she looks anything other than desperately terrifying?

• Haha
  • Wow
It would not shock me if LJ *was* posting in this thread because she’s SO self obsessed. But I don’t agree of the suspicions above - they all seem like pretty generic scenarios and not really any reason to suspect those posters of being Laura.

I would loooove to know how many times a day Laura checks this thread. I’d guess 5 times minimum.

Edit: typos
Srsly. When you know, you know ;)

And the library takeover. I think we're the only ones looking at it :ROFLMAO: The dreary bureau, ubiquitous Frida and nauseating video don't show her best angles really, do they?

Reactions: 1
I have nothing constructive to say as I unfollowed her ages ago..... good god she fucks me off. Selling her nonsense course and her crappy books. And her bleeping rancid snake tongue.

(I am drunk, sorry.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Trigger warning:

The tongue is out in full force on her @harperlibrary Instagram takeover. View it at your own risk!

She’s gotta be attempting to troll us at this point, because she cannot possibly think she looks anything other than desperately terrifying?
Surely the marketing team at her publisher should tell her it's not a good look and turns people off from watching the takeovers etc.

Everything she says has to be so flowery and literary. Her cousin didn't pop round to lend her a book, he came round to 'press it into [her] hands'. It's a bit exhausting reading her captions sometimes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What happened to that there magazine course she was floggin? She got roasted for it and rightly so but since then she went v quiet on that front. I wonder if people asked for their money back and she canned it? Or if Action Fraud or Trading Standards got involved :unsure:

What happened to that there magazine course she was floggin? She got roasted for it and rightly so but since then she went v quiet on that front. I wonder if people asked for their money back and she canned it? Or if Action Fraud or Trading Standards got involved :unsure:
It was supposed to be starting today... who roasted her?

Has anyone seen her multiple Stories today banging on about parenting and judgement? Is this her way of saying “don’t judge me for never following through with the adoption I couldn’t stop talking about at one point”?? I just feel she highlights all this mediocre journalism because it gives her a way to deflect what is happening (or not happening) in her own life. It’s quite fascinating to me really.

(Also LOL that she seems to genuinely think that tit excerpt from Caitlin Moran is excellent writing)

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her multiple Stories today banging on about parenting and judgement? Is this her way of saying “don’t judge me for never following through with the adoption I couldn’t stop talking about at one point”?? I just feel she highlights all this mediocre journalism because it gives her a way to deflect what is happening (or not happening) in her own life. It’s quite fascinating to me really.

(Also LOL that she seems to genuinely think that tit excerpt from Caitlin Moran is excellent writing)
I noticed that although she said she doesn't judge parents, both of the stories were actually fairly negative with regards to children.

For someone who isn’t a parent, she sure had a lot of opinions about parenting. Before I had kids I tried not to make any comment because, honestly, what did I know?! Yet LJW is such a fount of knowledge in every subject- with added flouncy nouns & adjective of course.

It was supposed to be starting today... who roasted her?
I remember something on her Insta when she was promoting the magazine course - she was being challenged about it (which I was pleased to see cause I think it's daylight robbery) and she got defensive. I guess she was scrabbling to save the £££. Weird that she never mentioned the course since.

Also the stories. She seems very conflicted. Desperate to be in with the popular girl columnists. quite nasty undertones about parenting she knows nothing about. Then she almost confuses herself and starts talking about love over hate. It reminds me of the whole Be Kind thing a year ago. It was all the least kind and most self-centred women on my feed who posted about being kind (and still do) :unsure:

Last edited:
Okay I know I’m a bit obsessed with her dodgy courses 😂 but interesting she’s removed all trace of the magazine one that was gonna start last week. The highlights folder about it has gone and the post advertising it (where she was called out for it) has been deleted too. And it says SOLD OUT on her website, which we all know it wasn’t. Let’s see if she posts about how “alive” she feels to engage with her students or not. She can’t lie about it this time if it isn’t on/she cut her losses and cancelled because only two people signed up for it. It really was a money making scam.

To be fair, I think she normally deletes all her highlights of selling her courses after they’ve started.

We need a new thread and a new thread title! Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi guys, just a quick one, can you all make sure you say please when you’re discussing anything to do with Laura?

• Haha
  • Angry
Hi guys, just a quick one, can you all make sure you say please when you’re discussing anything to do with Laura?
ARGH. This is the MOST annoying thing that she does - apart from that disgusting tongue she feels we all need to see. MAKES ME SO MAD! Silly old spinster behaviour. Puke.

She actually boils my piss. Who the duck speaks to their ‘followers’ like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.