Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I wasn't so furious I could cry. SHE THINKS 2020 HAS BEEN HARD FOR HER??? Has she had a baby and emergency C section in lockdown with no family help or support allowed and a crying baby 24/7? Has her partner been furloughed and is she worried how she will pay her mortgage? Did her grandad die in lockdown and only 6 people could go to the funeral?? (And I am aware of so so many people who've had it a whole lot worse too) NO SHE bleeping HASN'T so the bare cheek of CHARGING people money to listen to her DIATRIBE of 'oh I couldn't go to hot yoga' and 'my life was already stuck at home writing books so it's not changed a single bit for me' is OUTRAGEOUS. And she's donating money to charity - ONE POUND???? Surely there has to be regulation on this?? The rest of us have mates to speak to and rant and cry with, yet she is doing this like some dictator broadcast?! She will speak but no one else can. I thought I had seen it all I really did. WHO IS BUYING INTO THIS!!? My receommendation is - pay your £11 to charity and ring your best mate insead.
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear how hard it's been for you, I hope the trauma of undergoing a c-section alone eases but that is a horrible thing to go through, sending you virtual hugs.

The "I couldn't go to hot yoga" got me haha so funny, yeah I mean I do get that some will try and find meaning in it, but I also take issue with the $1 donation. Oh to be so rich or able to get by that I thought that was enough, and I do find it so funny that well-off people think donating 1%-5% is charitable, I mean I feel awful because things have been so tight I haven't been able to donate to causes like BLM or foodbanks as much as I'd like if I could have spared money. Yeah I agree she should just ring Callum and both a can get off on how hard it's been for them as free-spirited balls to the wall creatives who have had less attention than usual this year........... eye roll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, god forbid she doesn’t get her comped passes for David Lloyd this year! 🙄🙄🙄 so tragic for you, Laura.

Her tongue is the most monstrous thing ever.

Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear how hard it's been for you, I hope the trauma of undergoing a c-section alone eases but that is a horrible thing to go through, sending you virtual hugs.

The "I couldn't go to hot yoga" got me haha so funny, yeah I mean I do get that some will try and find meaning in it, but I also take issue with the $1 donation. Oh to be so rich or able to get by that I thought that was enough, and I do find it so funny that well-off people think donating 1%-5% is charitable, I mean I feel awful because things have been so tight I haven't been able to donate to causes like BLM or foodbanks as much as I'd like if I could have spared money. Yeah I agree she should just ring Callum and both a can get off on how hard it's been for them as free-spirited balls to the wall creatives who have had less attention than usual this year........... eye roll.
Balls to the wall... such a Laura phrase 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The diaries! I’m cringing! Who on earth would post old diaries on Instagram, even if it is to promote her end of year quasi-self help bullshit fest?

To me, the way she’s so “creatively” written in those screams “trying very hard to be something I’m not”.

Also, really silly but I really enjoyed “I just discovered this song, someone should dance to it on Strictly!!” and then someone clearly telling her they already have 😂 a small thing but just encapsulates Laura’s whole vibe - always thinks she’s very unique, original and an authority on something, when in reality she’s no such thing.

When I can’t sleep I listen to ljw's podcasts, they’re so full of tit I find them comforting somehow, she never ceases to amaze me with her fake posh accent and pronunciation of certain words. I was listening to one the other day and she was asked a question about Chick Lit and why it gets a bad press...Her reply was “Because women are bleeping tit”. She tried to back pedal but it was too late, every now and again that rough, ugly LJW makes a sneaky appearance, she tries to hide it but it’s there. She has to keep the charade up because she’s desperate to maintain this title of an author and doesn’t want to go back to 9-5. She’s so full of tit I’m addicted...Even my kids say “You’re not listening to that bleeping nutter again are you?” I’m afraid to say I can’t get enough. She is vile. She has absolutely no interest in the wellbeing of other women.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think sometimes you see glimpses of who she really is, a sharper side, but she has to keep that hidden to appeal to the masses and flog her books. She thinks she’s so unique and probably looks down on most women her age as if she’s superior. I feel she’s always trying to be very bouncy, energetic and ‘show time’ on stories.

Reactions: 4
When I can’t sleep I listen to ljw's podcasts, they’re so full of tit I find them comforting somehow, she never ceases to amaze me with her fake posh accent and pronunciation of certain words. I was listening to one the other day and she was asked a question about Chick Lit and why it gets a bad press...Her reply was “Because women are bleeping tit”. She tried to back pedal but it was too late, every now and again that rough, ugly LJW makes a sneaky appearance, she tries to hide it but it’s there. She has to keep the charade up because she’s desperate to maintain this title of an author and doesn’t want to go back to 9-5. She’s so full of tit I’m addicted...Even my kids say “You’re not listening to that bleeping nutter again are you?” I’m afraid to say I can’t get enough. She is vile. She has absolutely no interest in the wellbeing of other women.
Wow that’s some internalised misogyny.

Wow that’s some internalised misogyny.
And the thing is the so called "chick lit" books are written by and large by women and read by and large by women for an easy read which takes you to another place for an hour or two. It's usually men who dismiss this type of literature isn't it? Not other women in general.

Edit: I love to read and there's definitely periods when I don't have the mental energy for more than this type of what I would call "easy reading". Jilly Cooper, Jackie Collins etc.

Reactions: 4
Nine paragraphs of bullshit about what a Remarkable Woman she is before she gets to the point: buy a ticket for my event and I’ll tell you more of the same.

Such an ugly and narcissistic way to live.

Nine paragraphs of bullshit about what a Remarkable Woman she is before she gets to the point: buy a ticket for my event and I’ll tell you more of the same.

Such an ugly and narcissistic way to live.
She's like those people that believe in "manifesting". Tell yourself the same thing over and over again and it comes true. I think she probably does believe all she says superficially but deep down feels a deep sense of failure that she has not found this profound love she craves and motherhood.

NOTE: I absolutely do not believe marriage and kids are the route to happiness or what a woman should aspire to. But, Laura does seem to want this standard type of life and because she doesn't have it tries to portray her lifestyle choices as being profound and full of meaning, a path.

Reactions: 6
She's like those people that believe in "manifesting". Tell yourself the same thing over and over again and it comes true. I think she probably does believe all she says superficially but deep down feels a deep sense of failure that she has not found this profound love she craves and motherhood.

NOTE: I absolutely do not believe marriage and kids are the route to happiness or what a woman should aspire to. But, Laura does seem to want this standard type of life and because she doesn't have it tries to portray her lifestyle choices as being profound and full of meaning, a path.
100% agree. This whole “living boldly” thing is clearly a story she’s feeding both herself and her followers to cover the insecurity she feels at being 35, single and childless.

The sad thing is that there is nothing wrong with the situation she is in, but I think there is enough evidence to show that it isn’t what she wants.

I also suspect she is insecure about finances and property ownership, and this is another reason she plays into this “bold” narrative. People who live boldly don’t worry about mortgages or pensions, ya know, they’re too busy being fantastically interesting and inspiring others!

100% agree. This whole “living boldly” thing is clearly a story she’s feeding both herself and her followers to cover the insecurity she feels at being 35, single and childless.

The sad thing is that there is nothing wrong with the situation she is in, but I think there is enough evidence to show that it isn’t what she wants.

I also suspect she is insecure about finances and property ownership, and this is another reason she plays into this “bold” narrative. People who live boldly don’t worry about mortgages or pensions, ya know, they’re too busy being fantastically interesting and inspiring others!
It is sad really. The same way that's it's sad for anyone whose life doesn't turn out how they imagined or wished for. I really feel like her and Alice JT are peas-in-a-pod with the crap that they spout and how far they seem to be from the life they desire.

Yeah she kind of strikes me like a more subduedTrisha Paytas

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god, Trish! Have you seen her new boyfriend, Moses? He seems LOVELY and she is so calm around him.
Yeah they seem good together, and I like how Ethan actually takes time to listen and question her. Obviously Laura hasn’t dropped any of the absolute bombs Trisha had but the way she changes her personality is reminiscent of trisha

Yeah they seem good together, and I like how Ethan actually takes time to listen and question her. Obviously Laura hasn’t dropped any of the absolute bombs Trisha had but the way she changes her personality is reminiscent of trisha
Oops is it Ethan? I thought I heard her say Moses. Anyhow, he seems lovely. And yes, Trish seems like a troubled soul at times

Whoooaaaa she said 'women are bleeping tit'?? What did she say after that? How did she back-peddle? I'd love to know how she dug her way out of that. Where can I listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.