Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched this girl on tictok for quite some time,what can I say the amount of stuff she has done in front of her son is absolutely disgusting. He knows her link tree word for word even spells it out when she is saying go to my page and he spelt it out.the way she acts when out in public eating is so embarrassing even danny walked out of the pub 1 time over it and they ended up arguing and low and behold he was branded her favourite thing hes a narcissist.her son also knows the famous smashed lasagna and she is sat there laughing at him saying it. She constantly ignores him and when she dose answer him she goes mad at him.all her of stuff is in her room on show and she let's him go in her draws god forbid he came across her toys.she left him in the house a couple of days ago when she ran out to buy her smoke from some guy on her street. She wasnt very long but it's still not the point. I could go on and on about this woman but am sure like many of us we see it daily. She has used danny to gain money from him to make content and when she got it she didnt want him and he was this and that. She even said he cheated on her even tho she didnt want to be with him. She is the real narcissist. Poor child of hers has been emotionally abused and used. She trys saying he is empathetic when I see different. He is a loving boy and that's clear to see but he has had no choice to be as he has had to witness all this from day one having to wipe her tears away. So sad to witness.The way she dresses also is not very appropriate especially when she is going to the school to pick her son up. Can only imagine what her poor neighbour's think and see and hear. She needs to real big reality check she really dose. Espect a live today with her crying and playing victim

Reactions: 5
She was literally sat on live yesterday with the little boy running around ‘flirting’ with someone watching and asking if they would kiss her haemorrhoids better - it was one of the most revolting things I have witnessed on TikTok 🤮🤮🤮
I also see this 🤢 she really has no shame what so ever. She thinks it's funny when really its degrading

Reactions: 2
She was literally sat on live yesterday with the little boy running around ‘flirting’ with someone watching and asking if they would kiss her haemorrhoids better - it was one of the most revolting things I have witnessed on TikTok 🤮🤮🤮
Nooooooo 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why is she letting him hear stuff like that. He’s 7 years old. Get off tiktok yiu scruffy bleep and let your child be a child.
were people calling her out or were her weird Jeremy Kyle fans egging her on?

Looks like Social services have been round. she’s blaming that Amber girl and has done a video about her saying she’s rang social services. Muckyfeet is thick as duck. I bet loads of people rang them, especially people in her area that knows her or knows of her. If I knew where she lived I would have rang them after seeing her son constantly neglected and exposing him to sex. I found out her area off a girl I speak to, I’m gonna ring them too.

Attachments

Last edited:
God her "mate" Annie is going off on one reading these comments about Laura. Annie hi!!! 👋 she's probably in the same category in terms of mothering as her friend lol. Filthy mouth.

Reactions: 4
Annie Whittaker is a bad meff. She’s like Laura’s little puppet master telling her what to do all of the time. It proper creases me that she thinks people are scared of her or that she’s clever. Sure she was going on about her having a degree, she looks like she’s straight outta the jeremy Kyle holding pen with her foot long front tooth.

Seen as though both of you read here 👋🏼 Here’s a few home truths.
nobody and I mean this with all my being, is jealous of Laura. 1) she doesn’t make enough money for me to be jealous of 2) she’s absolutely angin 3)I would never degrade myself for that little money.

we’re all genuinely concerned about her little boy that lives with her. There’s a reason she hasn’t got the other boy in her care. She says it’s because of domestic violence but seen as though she lives alone, surely she would want her child back with her. Feed your kid, show him love, protect him from the world and actually be a good mother for once in your life.

you both fit the definition of a narcissist. You constantly call it Danny. Laura took advantage of Danny because he clearly has special needs but you Laura are a full on narcissist and it’s always someone else’s fault.

get off live and stop having pathetic tik tok beef with someone who’s clearly still a kid. have a day off, you busy bleep.

I hope for your boy’s sake that social services puts him in an environment where he’s shielded from his narc mother.

I've never seen her cook a meal for her child. He literally lives off pizza and McDonald's. That is so unhealthy for the poor lad.

Saying it again for you Anne, none of us care that she “sells her clam packet” our issue is how she parents her child and how he deserves SO much better than her. She can eat takeaways for breakfast, dinner and tea if she wishes, but her son shouldn’t be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Saying it again for you Anne, none of us care that she “sells her clam packet” our issue is how she parents her child and how he deserves SO much better than her. She can eat takeaways for breakfast, dinner and tea if she wishes, but her son shouldn’t be.
absolutely, he shouldn’t hear you asking strangers on the internet to ‘kiss your piles better’ in a weird flirty manner 🤮

• Sick
Lol I knew their would of been a thread about this dirty mare. I need to rant here, the other day the content creator Amber was live and she broke down...she got a message from a friend. I told her it was me that rang social services on Laura and she hasn't spoke to me since, tbh I don't blame her. It's boiled my piss how Laura is still attacking a 23 year old girl when it wasn't even her who called the social it was me and some of my mates!! A woman I know of told me Laura's address. Laura is blaming Amber because she made a video about her and Laura is attempting to get one up, her address was leaked months before all this happening and she just seems to think that Amber is the only person on tiktok that would ring the social? She's absolutely deluded. If you're reading this Laura or Annie (little sidekick) you should be ashamed of yourselves threatening a girl OVER 10 YEARS YOUNGER than you! Step up and be a mum instead of being on live all the time, give your child attention and love, have some respect for yourself instead of selling your body for £2! Amber is jobless and hasn't lowered herself to that. YOU WOULDN'T BE PANICKING ABOUT ALFIE BUT BECAUSE HE'S ON THE WATCH LIST WITH SOCIAL SERVICES YOU ARE AREN'T YOU! GOOD. It's about time someone said something about you!!

• Haha
Lol I knew their would of been a thread about this dirty mare. I need to rant here, the other day the content creator Amber was live and she broke down...she got a message from a friend. I told her it was me that rang social services on Laura and she hasn't spoke to me since, tbh I don't blame her. It's boiled my piss how Laura is still attacking a 23 year old girl when it wasn't even her who called the social it was me and some of my mates!! A woman I know of told me Laura's address. Laura is blaming Amber because she made a video about her and Laura is attempting to get one up, her address was leaked months before all this happening and she just seems to think that Amber is the only person on tiktok that would ring the social? She's absolutely deluded. If you're reading this Laura or Annie (little sidekick) you should be ashamed of yourselves threatening a girl OVER 10 YEARS YOUNGER than you! Step up and be a mum instead of being on live all the time, give your child attention and love, have some respect for yourself instead of selling your body for £2! Amber is jobless and hasn't lowered herself to that. YOU WOULDN'T BE PANICKING ABOUT ALFIE BUT BECAUSE HE'S ON THE WATCH LIST WITH SOCIAL SERVICES YOU ARE AREN'T YOU! GOOD. It's about time someone said something about you!!
Good on you! Why would amber not speak to you after that though? You’ve done the right thing, you’re looking out for a child who clearly isn’t being looked after. With all respect to Amber it’s nothing to do with her if people want to look after a child’s interests. My friend who knows Laura’s area has also rang social services and they’ve asked her for video recordings of lives where the kid is asking for food/attention and she’s sent them to them, obviously she won’t be hearing back as she’s reported anonymously but it’s kinda hilarious how Laura thinks that it’s just Amber that was concerned about her child, you only have to read the comments on some of her videos to know it’s a popular opinion. So apparently you can anonymously report using a service called MASH. She lives in the Oldham area and her full name is Laura Greaves. After everything I’ve seen on her lives she shouldn’t be in care of a child. People who agree with Laura and thinks she’s a good parent needs their heads and hard drives checking.

Good on you! Why would amber not speak to you after that though? You’ve done the right thing, you’re looking out for a child who clearly isn’t being looked after. With all respect to Amber it’s nothing to do with her if people want to look after a child’s interests. My friend who knows Laura’s area has also rang social services and they’ve asked her for video recordings of lives where the kid is asking for food/attention and she’s sent them to them, obviously she won’t be hearing back as she’s reported anonymously but it’s kinda hilarious how Laura thinks that it’s just Amber that was concerned about her child, you only have to read the comments on some of her videos to know it’s a popular opinion. So apparently you can anonymously report using a service called MASH. She lives in the Oldham area and her full name is Laura Greaves. After everything I’ve seen on her lives she shouldn’t be in care of a child. People who agree with Laura and thinks she’s a good parent needs their heads and hard drives checking.
It's not the fact I rang social services that upset/hurt Amber, it was the fact I allowed her to get all the abuse off Laura, Laura's friends and supporters, a lot more was happening behind closed doors that I wouldn't wish on my own worst enemy and I just watched her suffer...I completely understand why she has went radio silent with me at the moment. I'm 100% positive that Amber would be happy about the fact myself and others called the social, it's just how I did it and left her to defend herself when she didn't call them. So many people have had problems with Laura bullying them, so many people have hated on Laura and so many people have seen how she treats her son Alfie and have had enough, her address was leaked for god sake months ago, Alfie is on the watch list with the social and she still seems to think that a girl who made a video about her caused all this for her. Amber has enough going on and the last thing she would ever be thinking about is mucky feet!

Well.she is live kicking off like always and poor Alfie is getting it in the neck of her. He has shouted her 5 times and she has ignored him. The last few days when she been on live she has been vile to her poor son. She said social services went last night and said it's fine to feed him take aways as hes not over weight. Like they would say that Laura stop with your bullshit and concentrate on being a mum.that annie is nothing but a stupid cow who clearly bums off Laura and gives it the big I am when she in her box thinking she is the big I am and laura is brain washed by her and believes everything she says. She is one of the reasons her and danny didnt work as annie was clearly jealous. Danny had a lucky escape tho.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I've just popped her live on, I can't believe she is ordering him fast food again! Don't get me wrong kids can have a treat now and again, but all the time is disgusting! Also the music? Travis Scott is the LAST person a 7 year old should be listening to! He's literally singing it word for word! I felt so bad for Danny he was simply used for Lauras content...she took advantage of him all the time. "hes a bleeping weirdo" Laura just said that about Travis to a 7 year old, my blood is boiling, people cant have kids yet women like her have them and cant be a mum!

Trauma and traumatic stress, according to a growing body of research, are closely associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD). Trauma and adversity can alter the brain's architecture, especially in children, which may partly explain their link to the development of ADHD.

mmm, having Layra as a mum would cause this for poor alfie.

Last edited:
I saw her live 😂😂😂 if Alfie has got ADHD that doesn’t mean she can treat him like dirt. She’s full of tit. Narcissists always want to vindicate themselves. There’s proof in her lives and videos of how she treats her son. Her son swinging about next to all of her sex dress up outfits. She’s unhinged. It would be hilarious if a child wasn’t involved.
Also Laura, please don’t try to play the moral high ground about tattle. I would much rather post on tattle about a vile woman who neglects her kid than neglect my child for a few likes and a very small fan base on tiktok ✌🏽☮

"you probably don't have bleeping kids so shut your mouth" imagine her using the fact that people can't/don't have kids...
Have you noticed that once she's calmed down and starts to realize what shes said and done she asks Alife for "loves"...
"Do you want me to come off live alfie" "no I want you to make money" ABSOLUTELY VILE.
Using her child for money now, I've seen it all...I just noticed his teeth are yellow...this is actually hard to watch, Laura knows what shes doing.

"you probably don't have bleeping kids so shut your mouth" imagine her using the fact that people can't/don't have kids...
Have you noticed that once she's calmed down and starts to realize what shes said and done she asks Alife for "loves"...
"Do you want me to come off live alfie" "no I want you to make money" ABSOLUTELY VILE.
Using her child for money now, I've seen it all...I just noticed his teeth are yellow...this is actually hard to watch, Laura knows what shes doing.
Vile. Yep I’ve noticed that with his teeth. Social services aren’t involved for 7 years for no reason, think about that.

don’t worry, the girl leaves too many muddy footprints for something not to happen. She’s too obsessed with herself to stop posting. She’s the reason her son will be taken away, not Amber or tattle, Laura.

Wow she is a different breed that girl.why would you even show medical records on line. She shown his is full hospital number and his consultant and there address and phone number. The way she was sat there eating her burger is just vile even poor Alfie was telling her no but she continued to do so. Well I hope people have recorded the live and contact social and phone his consultant and maybe show them what that poor child has to witness on a daily basis. I really do feel so sorry for him what he has to hear from that vile woman mouth 🤢 she gets really triggered by being called a bad mum yet she claims she ain't 🤔 why get so triggered.if the shoe fits wear them muckyfeet

What a div as if she put her son’s medical records and address on the internet full of bleeping weirdos. Just when I thought she couldn’t get any lower.
Ye she’s triggered because she knows there’s truth in the allegations that she’s a bad mum

Claiming the reason her house is a mess is cuz she is a single mum 🤦‍♀️ when alfie is at school she just sits there on her arse either doing her make up to make content or lay in her bed.sure u can do the washing and cleaning well he is in school. Stop making excuses for being lazy. She had poor alfie crying this morning as he is staying at her mums and she told him she is running off then going to a different country. Is this girl for real. She says he has adhd yet u say tit like that and using the excuse as to why he cant do his shoe laces is because he has ADHD and it affects his fine motor skills. Yet he can shower himself dress ect. Sounds like another excuse to me laura. Stop playing the bloody victim woman and sort your life out and concentrate on being his mum and five him the attention he needs. After all he dose have adhd so u should understand what that means

Here we go.the yepping dog is in the box chatting absolute bullshit. This woman really thinks she is something she really dose.give it up annie we all see threw your bullshit. All you do is control what Laura dose and says and who she sees. Ya both vile u really are

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw her live 😂😂😂 if Alfie has got ADHD that doesn’t mean she can treat him like dirt. She’s full of tit. Narcissists always want to vindicate themselves. There’s proof in her lives and videos of how she treats her son. Her son swinging about next to all of her sex dress up outfits. She’s unhinged. It would be hilarious if a child wasn’t involved.
Also Laura, please don’t try to play the moral high ground about tattle. I would much rather post on tattle about a vile woman who neglects her kid than neglect my child for a few likes and a very small fan base on tiktok ✌🏽☮
She said she refuses to allow him to have treatment either which is horseshit to me. Medication when you have adhd can be cometely life changing and she won't even give him a chance to try it. "won't put that tit in my kid" but you'll pump him full of takeaways and enumbers SCUMMMM

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.