Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was yelling at the boy so loud I saw it briefly but I was like you can’t shout at a child like that.

It’s probs her being lazy and wanted him to get something and he couldn’t find it so she yelled at him
That's another thing that grinds my gears. The way she constantly ignores him shouting "Mummy" and then when she finally takes her eyes off the screen she will shout and suggest he do something that doesn't involve her so that she can continue her live. Wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 1
It’s utterly revolting parenting isn’t it. But hey, anyone who has this opinion is either a troll or jealous .. obvs! 🤣

Oh my god - I’ve just looked on her Twitter, I couldn’t work out what her latest video was .. I thought it was someone sanding something or grinding meat! I’m wincing. How can that be found in 2 clicks of a mouse - how is Twitter even legal??!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I honestly dislike her. There’s lots of crappy people with a platform hence the need for tattle but she is a different league. It’s child neglect and I’m just so glad other people know who she is! It’s so bad when she shouts at her 7 year old CHILD for daring to want her attention. The weird women that egg her on aren’t any better either.

Ewww her Twitter, best get some bleach and a wire brush for your poor eyeballs 😂😂😂

The state of her on her live right now, she’s really desperate.
I think I’m blocked from the account she’s gone live from for telling her to stop ignoring her boy because I can’t see her live right now. What’s she doing/saying? I hope her son’s not somehow involved in it.

Reactions: 2
She’s sat there with a face full of make up and wearing a rather revealing number with her melons on show , and she’s deffo stoned.

She’s getting haters and she’s just running her mouth at them.

I haven’t heard or seen the lad, not sure if he’s there or in his room.

I think I’m blocked from the account she’s gone live from for telling her to stop ignoring her boy because I can’t see her live right now. What’s she doing/saying? I hope her son’s not somehow involved in it.

879A0C01-5531-4712-BC0D-DAD50B809806.jpeg

Just been on her live. She’s crying because Danny has moved on with someone, you know the man that she dumped? Now she’s playing the victim acting like he’s cheated on her. I don’t know the full story with them though so not sure if he’s an asshole or not.
Music was blaring and could hear her son in the background. GET THE LAD IN BED ITS A SCHOOL NIGHT and stop letting him see you crying to strangers on an app.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many accounts does she have ? She always seems to pop up on my FYP all the time with a new account.

Laura or miss piggy whatever your called, focus on your child instead of whoring yourself out on TIK TOK.

Also you dumped Danny so why’s it bother you who he’s with.

Has she dumped Danny? If so it will take her a while to find another soft shite like him....he was like her slave...she's lolling all over the bed whilst giving him orders and speaking to him like tit. I hope he has pissed off. I can't bare her.

She is absolutely revolting I feel so sorry for her poor son who has to sit there and get shouted out all day long while she sits on TikTok live all he wants is attention so he plays up like any child would but no she now has labelled him with ADHD and even she said they wouldn't diagnose him but she kept going and going to the doctors so I bet he hasn't even got it, she just wanted an excuse!! but he's just a boy that wants some love from his mother. how anyone could lower themselves that low to be able to eat like that to people that she doesn't even know it's beyond me! She's not a fit mother one of her kids has already been taken off of her with no surprise lets be honest and the other one needs to be taken off her and to be honest I think he will be soon. the way she talks to him is so upsetting and all he eats is frozen pizza or fatty take away, I bet he has never seen a vegetable in his poor life. how could a mother not want what's best for her kids and keep him fit and health. don't get me wrong kids eat bad food from time to time but I have never seen her cook a meal I've seen her put a pizza in the oven twice but all he eats is McDonalds. she also smokes weed in the house which is absolutely disgusting why on earth would she want her child to breath that in. The way she spoke to her ex boyfriend was crazy all she done was boss him about and shout dannnnyyyy!!! no wonder he cheated on her. Her house is an absolute mess which I don't understand because she doesn't have a job so she has loads of time to clean it but would rather sit on her arse and take all of our taxes from people that work hard. but the worst part is that she is now selling her body online for £2 yeah £2!!!!!. Laura you are truly disgusting, sort yourself out for your child sake, one was lucky enough to get away let's hope the other can too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just caught her live and someone was on it with her saying about tattle and how someone has made a page about her and its disgusting because us tattlers have made people commit suicide???.
Why is she directing all her followers and even her here then. No one has lied or trolled her just told.the truth!

I actually want people to be directed here because the girl needs accountability. People don’t dislike her because she does only fans, they dislike her because she straight up abuses her child and admits to using her mental health to get out of situations, goads her ex fella to commit suicide, is grubby and has no shame, doesn’t care about the bullying her son will get because of his mum and tries to doxx anyone calling her out. Woman needs a full investigation by social services and that boy deserves so much better. If you’re morally disgusted by tattle but don’t see an issue with how she treats her son then it’s you that’s the problem.
I saw a comment saying that they’d reported her to social services, please let it be true.

Reactions: 5
One of my absolute favourite TikTokers is BeckyMil, who bought a house outright manning money on Only fans - she’s ace, her children have never featured anywhere on her TikTok.

So that rules out the ‘we hate you cause you’re a sex worker’ reasoning.

I’m not even going to dignify the line she quoted last night that we’re (tattle bastards) are ‘jealous’ 😆😆

• Haha
One of my absolute favourite TikTokers is BeckyMil, who bought a house outright manning money on Only fans - she’s ace, her children have never featured anywhere on her TikTok.

So that rules out the ‘we hate you cause you’re a sex worker’ reasoning.

I’m not even going to dignify the line she quoted last night that we’re (tattle bastards) are ‘jealous’ 😆😆
Same. I have Sex worker family member who is an amazing mum that shields her kids from it and I support her 100%.

Jealous? Of a revolting, smelly, narcissist pig who has to resort to making her feet dirty to get more views and getting investigated by social services. My god. I’m super jealous you know. I would genuinely rather be reincarnated as a dog’s hole than live her life.

• Haha
How many Tiktok accounts does this sad woman have?! I have honestly lost count of how many times I’ve blocked her. 😡

She was literally sat on live yesterday with the little boy running around ‘flirting’ with someone watching and asking if they would kiss her haemorrhoids better - it was one of the most revolting things I have witnessed on TikTok 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.