Laura Greaves #4 Porkie Yorkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created thread as we desperately needed
one.

Please can someone do a low down?

Reactions: 1
So basically this "thing" because she isn't a woman by any means is known as muckyfeet.
She claims she is mother of the year because she lives with her child...that's all she does , lives with him, he sleeps in a room that would give a public toilet a run for its money, his bed is being held up by toys underneath, meanwhile she gets herself new clothes all the time, nails done, car ( all be it tit) on finance, any sex toy she wants, eats out every single day with money she could use to make the environment her son is in better but doesn't.
She's under ss, has already had one child taken off her, she hates her dad and family but her son who is still in her care stays there every weekend and if he can't she will sit and scream and shout.
She is vulgar, the way she dresses , carries herself and behaves. She thinks she is gods gift because she does sex work and thinks everyone is jealous off her. She can't even shave her minge for her videos 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone Is wrong bar her, she controls the school the police and the ss in her area and everyone is scared of her. She loves to brag about going swingers club.
She sets things up for tiktok, I.e dramas with her best friend the transgender Annie 🤮🤮🤮 , she also sends people over to this page even though she says she doesn't read it 🤣🤣
She will sit crying one day in a desperate pit smoking weed taking whatever drugs she can get her hands on, next day be sitting in her car with her saggy tits out screaming shouting and singing in the car park watching her son play on the park from within her car. Pure class and delight.
I have put her through for mother of the year..... go and check out her pages you will last a week before you can't bare her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I paid a whopping £4.80 and subscribed to her OF in time for her live last night, out of curiosity. She had very few viewers, got about $80 tips in total, mostly from the same guy. She puts on this front and attitude that she loves sex and that this is her job and she just does it etc. but you could see she was absolutely shitting herself and very unsexy, like there’s certain things you wouldn’t do if people were paying to see you and one of those includes sitting swigging cheap pop out of the bottle on camera or repeating “I’m not doing it until they tip me more”. She clearly hadn’t discussed with Danny what they’d be up for because one viewer requested an act in which Danny was involved in and he was like “NO, I’m not doing anything” and her face hit the floor, she was sat looking at him like “why, we’ll get loads of money” and saying “why did we never do this when we were together we’d have been loaded”. He put the butt plug in her and asked how it was she was grimacing and then said “it feels alright you know”. I mean I’m not normally one to pay to see this kind of thing but I’d at least expect them to enjoy it instead of “it’s alright”. You could tell viewers were getting frustrated because it was 16 minutes before she even got undressed because she just kept going on about money. 40 minutes ish in total and all she did was have Danny use a wand on her and put a butt plug in. That $4.80 also allowed me to see all her other content and it’s all very samey. She posts pictures and videos saying “Tip if you came” and had 1 tip 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So I paid a whopping £4.80 and subscribed to her OF in time for her live last night, out of curiosity. She had very few viewers, got about $80 tips in total, mostly from the same guy. She puts on this front and attitude that she loves sex and that this is her job and she just does it etc. but you could see she was absolutely shitting herself and very unsexy, like there’s certain things you wouldn’t do if people were paying to see you and one of those includes sitting swigging cheap pop out of the bottle on camera or repeating “I’m not doing it until they tip me more”. She clearly hadn’t discussed with Danny what they’d be up for because one viewer requested an act in which Danny was involved in and he was like “NO, I’m not doing anything” and her face hit the floor, she was sat looking at him like “why, we’ll get loads of money” and saying “why did we never do this when we were together we’d have been loaded”. He put the butt plug in her and asked how it was she was grimacing and then said “it feels alright you know”. I mean I’m not normally one to pay to see this kind of thing but I’d at least expect them to enjoy it instead of “it’s alright”. You could tell viewers were getting frustrated because it was 16 minutes before she even got undressed because she just kept going on about money. 40 minutes ish in total and all she did was have Danny use a wand on her and put a butt plug in. That $4.80 also allowed me to see all her other content and it’s all very samey. She posts pictures and videos saying “Tip if you came” and had 1 tip 😅
You have done the lords work 😂 I bless you with holy water 💦 that shall cleanse you!

So by the sounds of it, she isn’t great at it. She is all mouth and no action.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought you meant this was in the club 😆
Did anyone see her moaning about OF the other day? She was slagging off Becki Mil like the jealous cow she is

Reactions: 2
So basically this "thing" because she isn't a woman by any means is known as muckyfeet.
She claims she is mother of the year because she lives with her child...that's all she does , lives with him, he sleeps in a room that would give a public toilet a run for its money, his bed is being held up by toys underneath, meanwhile she gets herself new clothes all the time, nails done, car ( all be it tit) on finance, any sex toy she wants, eats out every single day with money she could use to make the environment her son is in better but doesn't.
She's under ss, has already had one child taken off her, she hates her dad and family but her son who is still in her care stays there every weekend and if he can't she will sit and scream and shout.
She is vulgar, the way she dresses , carries herself and behaves. She thinks she is gods gift because she does sex work and thinks everyone is jealous off her. She can't even shave her minge for her videos 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone Is wrong bar her, she controls the school the police and the ss in her area and everyone is scared of her. She loves to brag about going swingers club.
She sets things up for tiktok, I.e dramas with her best friend the transgender Annie 🤮🤮🤮 , she also sends people over to this page even though she says she doesn't read it 🤣🤣
She will sit crying one day in a desperate pit smoking weed taking whatever drugs she can get her hands on, next day be sitting in her car with her saggy tits out screaming shouting and singing in the car park watching her son play on the park from within her car. Pure class and delight.
I have put her through for mother of the year..... go and check out her pages you will last a week before you can't bare her too.
Brilliant 😂😂.

Oh I might have to have a look 🤭🤭
She can use my subscription to buy Alfie some sweets on me

Reactions: 1
Oh I LOVE Becky. I really actually do

She was moaning that she can't use her banana on OF but Becky can use her traffic cone etc.
She’s ace isn’t she, she’s made a beautiful house for her children, only makes content when they are at school or asleep and has a lock on the door to her ‘studio’.

And here’s PorkieYorkie sat touting for business with her tits hanging out with poor Alfie in the back of the car 🚗

Reactions: 4
She’s ace isn’t she, she’s made a beautiful house for her children, only makes content when they are at school or asleep and has a lock on the door to her ‘studio’.

And here’s PorkieYorkie sat touting for business with her tits hanging out with poor Alfie in the back of the car 🚗
Exactly!!! She does do OF but does also give a 💩 about her kids lives. She went on holiday recently and people were slating her for going but why shouldn't she? She works hard.
Don't do drugs in front of her kids. Don't talk about her job in front of her kids. Feeds them. Clothes them. I could go on forever

Reactions: 5
It’s horrible how she can talk for England about sex but the most she says to her own son is “alfie can u get me this”😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's on and bossing Alfie around and talking to him like he's a teenager.

Still wearing yesterday's clothes, I've never once seen her in a fresh pair of pyjamas or brush her hair after getting up, she literally wakes up, shouts at Alfie with her foghorn gob and rolls into her car to go and get food. As a mother myself to a boy his age it breaks my heart.

Reactions: 2
She popped up on mine I seen her shoving crisps in like an absolute pig and just strolled past I can't do it 😢😢😢😢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.