Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feline

VIP Member
"I think Lewis put the tree up" "It's been up since last week when I bought it I think" YOU THINK? How do you not know your own son has sat in that shithole and put a christmas tree up by himself you sad excuse of a mother
Well all she done is wollow in self pitty! You herd the latest there is go fundme now๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ come on trolls empty ur bank for our jabba aka alfies dad wtf.. sad that u can bot afford funeral between u all. Jabba mentions she minted if so why do gofund?

Feline

VIP Member
What a pathetic life, another night sat in the dark playing PlayStation
---
ANOTHER maccies!!
---
She's feeding the cat a chicken select after eating the coating ๐Ÿคฃ wtf
---
Chicken selects AND a massive burger, how?!
She is going to kill herself with all the junk food she wats! She was on veg for fuel gor funeral and her nails.. yet she continues to shovel junk food into herself! Did you see what she wore for funeral?๐Ÿ˜‚

Chunkyegg

Did anyone yesterday pick up on when she was talking about baby dad's and what they should pay etc. How some dad had to pay years and years of child maintenance, you could just see it on her face she wants to do that with her children's dads.

Feline

VIP Member
Her gut is touching her knees ffs
She is live now saying her backs killing her - while stuffing her face with chivken n chips n mayo - cery healthy. She must been reading here as she mentioning her back in every sentance. The state of her is awfull! Oh now she having fucking burger chaser to wash it down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚