Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Maccies for breakfast. She said one of the kids put the tree up must of been Lewis... she didn't even know he had put the tree up! What a miserable household to live in for kids mums laid up in bed while you put the tree up by yourself
This broke me 😭 It's not chavvy putting a tree up in November. It's a lonely sad child trying to bring some magic and joy to his miserable neglected existence 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20

noseytrucker

Laura greaves the fat scrote. Thinks more of a moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips, rather than her poor kids. Literally witnessed her horrors for the past 2 years. I spoke with the social myself about the concerns 12 months ago. She had an ongoing case with multiple reports against her. She has brainwashed and manipulated them poor children. They'll get questioned and it will all be brainwash. Laura lives in an echo chamber where she gets validation off strangers whilst simultaneously neglecting her children. I watched back when she only had her youngest and he was much smaller then. They grow up so quickly. I used to think, how does she do this. He was so pale and malnourished. The police were at the house constantly. She'd sit in the car for HOURS whilst he was sat inside by himself. It was takeaway after takeaway. Mcdonalds before school. Sat in the car when he played in the park. She met Danny and it was the most interaction he'd ever had. Then her eldest came back. There was no phased introduction for them both, he'd make the youngest cry on live, hit him, lash out etc. Laura spent time on her eldest to validate his behaviours towards the youngest not showing them how to be caring and loving brothers. It was terrible. For both kids. Then taking them on the run. Addressed being doxxed. Fear of safety in your home. It's so messy, yet they remain with her. It's absolutely barbaric. She's had multiple chances to change but she hasn't as she doesn't harbour the maternal instinct.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

rattler89

Chatty Member
Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she is saying she has begged for a support worker and needs help with her finances. Now this is not somebody who has been laid off from work and struggled to pay bills. This isn't somebody who has became unwell and struggling to stay afloat. This isn't somebody who is struggling to heat their home and put food in the fridge. This is someone who spends 1000s on takeaways. Is given money but chooses not to pay her bills. This is someone who chose to take out 14000 for a car rather than getting a cheap run about.
I have sympathy for people that find themselves in hard times through no fault of their own but she does absolutely nothing to help herself what so ever. She wants her debts cleared is what she means.

I am on mood stabilisers for my BPD because I was sectioned 3 times in a year. I just can't find sympathy for her because she does nothing to help herself. She sits indoors doing nothing all day everyday on live or playing the computer, living in a shit hole and acting like an over grown teenager. She should not have children in her car she is an unstable, irresponsible, neglectful mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sawna

VIP Member
I couldnt hear what he was saying but I heard her response before she rage quit 🤣🤣🤣

police were there earlier too!
He basically said

"you're a big fat dosser with no job who plays call of duty all day, maybe you should go pay your kids some attention"

Very accurate considering he didn't know her, I was impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lorddraw

I said it a few seasons ago…just be a MOTHER. Take all this criticism and learn from it. You’re broadcasting your life…very unhinged life and you’re terrible parenting for the world to see and then moaning when people have opinions you don’t agree with.

Just do better Laura, not even for yourself just for your sons at the least. You can be a mess and not shower and do what you want. But your one and only job is to be a mum that you GET MONEY OFF OUR GOVERNMENT to do so!

You make everyone sick, no one agrees with your parenting, if they do it’s to encourage you to do more wild shit and create more ‘entertainment’ for people. Because what you got going on girl is utterly tragic and in this sad world people FLOCK to drama. That ain’t gonna change regardless of how you think and feel about it. People will ALWAYS have an opinion. People will ALWAYS have something to say. So change up because not everyone can be wrong.

God damn fool. I pray those boys disown you when they’re older and leave you to rot in your old age. I pray you need them one day and they don’t turn up. Because your girl are an absolute catastrophe and an embarrassment to your children.

And the way your treat Alfie is like he is an inconvenience to your life. You’re the least empathetic person I’ve ever seen on the internet and you’ve crippled yourself with your low self esteem to the point it’s now seriously affecting your kids.

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHA THE FAT BITCH HAS BEEN CAUGHT DOING 38MPH PAST A SPEED CAMERA... bye bye licence!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Maccies for breakfast. She said one of the kids put the tree up must of been Lewis... she didn't even know he had put the tree up! What a miserable household to live in for kids mums laid up in bed while you put the tree up by yourself

• Sad

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Her son’s bedroom wall vs my son’s bedroom wall. I’m disabled and a lone parent I can’t physically decorate so I PAID someone to decorate magnolia everywhere and I’ve put up wall stickers to add colour then as he gets older I can peel them and add more grown up ones. I used a litter picker tool to get them high up haha.
I paid out of my PIP of which I did not get a £5000 back pay like she did, I saved it monthly until I had enough!
She’s 3 months off being there a year, it’s disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart

cloboyooo

Poor Alfie. ‘I don’t feel well I feel a bit sick’ jabba looked like he’s just took a shit on her chest ‘right take you to the hospital then yeah if your that unwell’
Little boy is just desperate for a cuddle and normal interaction. That’s the bare minimum you give your children, even if he felt fine and was simply saying that for a bit of affection, that’s what a mother should be there for!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
good day merry evening all,
Welcome to thread 26 - nearly the same amount of stones Laura/Maya/Violet claims to have lost every week whilst eating garlic bread and cheese for tea.

Jedi, (🌈) the latest victim of Laura/maya/violets extreme narcissism, Poor thing had worms and Laura/maya/violet continued to feed it and treat it like a new crushed velvet headboard.

doesn’t have a bank account attached to tiktok but still has a sub goal and gifts on. 🤥

LEWISSSSSS GET ME A GASTRIC SLEEEEVE

• Haha
  • Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
She is THE single most vile person I've ever had the misfortune of seeing on social media or in real life. She's pure evil. No other way to describe her. 0 empathy, 0 compassion, 0 care for anyone except herself. She's a waste of air. The sooner she eats herself into an early 🪦 the better. Not even sorry. Those kids both deserve better. She shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near children or animals. Or anyone for that matter. Abusing her children and animals on social media for the world to see. Vermin

MadGal

VIP Member
What money has she been cut off from?
She said that her pip she was getting for mental health has been stopped so she’s over £300 down a month now! She had an assessment and they scored her 0 on everything for needing disability allowance 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MadGal

VIP Member
The state of her while kids are in her living room playing..
Poor Alfie just asked for help with his new phone he had for Christmas and her reply was ‘figure it out yourself, everyone else does’ she really is no mother!!! She sees her kids as lodgers, the state of her kitchen and she’s sat there gaming.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

MadGal

VIP Member
So Alfie’s come in from a long day at school and told her he’s hungry and her reply is ‘so am I’ and she’s stood and ate 4 slices of toast and not even thought to make him anything! No wander the boy is so skinny when he’s got the greediest ‘mom’ about! Makes me sick the life them kids have with her! She’s eaten and told the boys there is pizza in the fridge for their dinner and took herself back into bed! Don’t worry about your child being hungry hey Big Lozza

• Angry
  • Wow

Sawna

VIP Member
She will be stood at the funeral in her monsters inc oodie and her brothers crocs

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
It’s quarter to one on Christmas Eve, I’m still in bed. Difference is, I’ve got no kids, I’ve done all my chores and it’s my day off from work. Laura however is on live not spending a second doing anything magical with her children.