Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I feel like I can’t say much cause I work Monday-Friday but when I have the odd day off or weekend, I quite literally go from the bed to the fridge to the desk for half hour then back to bed whilst doing the odd chore. However the difference is, I have no children and my dependent is still quite “independent” so my level of care are quite low. But at the same time, I’m a lazy ass. But on the other hand, she has two children under the age of 16, doesn’t work and lives in a tip??

Reactions: 12

sassy666666

Let’s face it, she’ll use any excuse to wallow in her stinking bed. I don’t reckon she gives a shit about Ryan dying. It’s clear Alfie doesn’t care either. However, it’s a good excuse for her to not do any housework or anything with the kids.

wowza28

Chatty Member
What was she saying?
that she loves Nigel farage and basically that Muslims, asylum seekers and immigrants shouldn’t be in this country. They’re spongers and do nothing for the economy and they do bad things. She learns everything from Twitter, the same place you can locate her gash 🤢 she’s deffo an EDL member. She’s deluded. She doesn’t even work 🙈wtf does she contribute to the country? She sells her fanny and keeps McDonald’s in business. I’m all for people having opinions but not when they come from benefit bum slobs like her!

• Angry

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So alfies upset and struggling to process what's happening yet she's still just sat on live making it all about her! Get your fat arse out your bed and be there for your young child. Maybe take him out for the day, distract him. You know support him like a mother should. She said she can't keep Lewis off school so his attendance is obviously bad. She can't even do the basic of things for her kids I lasted 5 mins before I left the live I can't watch the slob failing her kids

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Nah imagine posting that on tiktok knowing full well ya kids on there and his mates. Disgusting nonce of a 'woman'

Attachments

• Sick

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
£380 every 4 weeks she was getting. I get that, I get the low rate mobility and standard care. Because I have severe brittle asthma. i literally cannot work, I literally was in hospital every week for 2 years until they got my meds stable. I have asthma attacks daily. I have so many meds I rattle, my quality of life is shit.
what’s wrong with her? What medical problems does she have? She can’t walk because shes big, she’s big because she Eats shit and is lazy. I’m big because im On steroids every day. But I still cook for my kids, I still move my arse!!!!!

she doesn’t even take medication for her bpd. She said she’s been trying to get referred for counselling for a year. Pay for it yourself with your takeaway food money!

• Heart

rattler89

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she get a job working at maccies? She's there enough for it to be considered full time employment as it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MadGal

VIP Member
Why does she think she’s educated when all she’s done is watch a few videos on Twitter whilst she’s been high 🍃 and then repeated them word for word on her tik tok live 🙈 she doesn’t know the meaning of being educated, reminds me of a crackhead sat on the edge of the street trying to get people to listen to them 🙈

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Lewis was asking her to get out of his room earlier and she was begging him to have 1 game on his PC, like an annoying sister! She doesn't act like a mother at all I can hardly watch her. How SS allow those kids (especially little alfie) to live that way. He's a lovely lad I've said it before I say it again as a mum of 4 boys I just want to pick him up bring him home and show him love, a clean home, a healthy meal and what a mother should be 😔

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
please tell me someone else witnessed her flirting with Lewis friends Kyle out the window and now his friends are all in her live.. wtf
---

that was by far the strangest thing ive ever seen.. she was giddy like she was chatting up some bloke :sick:
---
no way id want my 14/ 15 yr old daughter in her live ever!!
Full on nonce behaviour. She'd be eating concrete if she ever interacted with my teenage son.

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
First time I have been on her live for ages! I pop on for 5 mins and she shows her banking app she spent £1116 on take aways in August alone! 😵 we all like a take away but that's fucking disgusting! If she wants to fill her fat face with all that grease fine but why let ya kids get bad relationships with food coz your a lazy fat bitch. I've never seen her cook a vegetable! Those kids don't know what it is to have a nice home cooked winter warming meal. She makes me sick all that money spent on food yet her kids live in what looks like a crack den. Her comments say she's a good mum... how? Please give me 1 example of her being a good mum, I'll wait...

• Wow
  • Angry

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Punishments for kids is easy these days, you take every ounce of technology away from them... she won't do that because then she'll actually have to entertain and spend some actual time with her kids. The fat lazy cunt.

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She just isn't maternal in the slightest is she. I can't see her listening to Xmas music while helping Alfie put up the tree, cuddled up on the sofa with blankets and snacks watching a Xmas film. Baking gingerbread men or mince pies. Taking him anyway remotely to do with Xmas. He's still so little bless him 😔

• Sad

PanickyHour

Imagine pretending to be clever and the next words out your mouth to your child are "them are good" I cant

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Over Christmas we've stayed up late, slept till mid morning, ate snacks, sometimes in pjs all day, trips out shopping but I am soooo ready for back to normal routine this week. I can't wait to deep clean the house, cook decent meals, get back to work, even set an alarm again! How does fatso live like this constantly, it must be so depressing and boring. Having a short rest/being lazy is good, but not as a lifestyle choice 😳

Feline

VIP Member
She's actually angered me this morning, the fact she's sat in the dark going "I need a red bull" No bloody wonder you've no energy, it's pitch black and you haven't moved in days! No wonder you feel like shit. The smell coming from that room must be unbearable
For folk who are blocked here are few pictures of her this week! The mess of her and her house! Brace yourself!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

burty1969

VIP Member
She’s seewwwwwwwww busy, she’s non-stop, always on the go, always moving, always walking, sewwwwww tiyurrrrd doing sewwwww much , she’s exhausted poor poor beluga whale.
What a role model she is to those poor lads. She’s like a teenager slobbing in bed begging strange men for money on live to strangers. It’s so weird and grotesque . I know we’ve said this before but is she not going to watch Alfie in his Christmas concert again this year. It’s little things like this that stick in kids memories . Selfish lazy cow 😡🤬

• Angry

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Another day in front of the PlayStation in her sweaty pyjamas 🤷🏿‍♂️
And again today. She gets grubbier and grubbier. Also why is an almost 40year old MOTHER sitting all day and night in front of a PlayStation?? Do something with your kids you absolute waste of oxygen.

• Haha

Chunkyegg

Anyone else noticed how she is going back to her old ways? Constantly on live from the moment she wakes to going to sleep and she doesn't care now if the children are with her or not. Slipping back into showing everyone how much of a shit mother she is. Poor children, it's christmas holidays and she's done absolutely nothing with them.