Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseytrucker

I can see what's happening. She's getting bigger and bigger by the day. Her children are becoming less dependent on her and she's festering away, piling on weight and will end up with agoraphobia where she doesn't leave the house full stop. She will claim its mental health BUT she's probably deep down consumed with shame and guilt cos she cannot make moves to change her life for the better. It's a cycle she can't get out of. She is supposed to have a support worker. They're also failing at their job as she is just out of control. She doesn't have normal maternal instincts. Those kids deserve better. All they are is an extension of her and paychecks.

Reactions: 14

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Christmas Eve and we’ve baked cakes for Santa, made reindeer food and sprinkled it, been to the park to run off the energy from eating too much icing sugar and sprinkles, had a nice shower, got pj’s and fluffy socks on and watching a film with our soup and crusty bread.
and I’m a disabled, lone parent, quite frankly in a state of health that I should probably be in hospital or on bed rest with but my kid is my world and he comes above everything.
I actually hate her. I don’t hate many people (my ex who fucked off while I was pregnant being one) but her parenting/humaning I hate!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being a child and being shouted at my your mum over a microphone on Xmas eve! Threatening to cancel Xmas if you don’t get up to clean the house! Emotional abuse is sometimes worse than physical abuse!
She should’ve been awake early cleaning and getting Xmas sorted for her children to wake up to start Xmas!
Shes too lazy to move and do anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

wowza28

Chatty Member
So she’s chatting to a guy on Snapchat that is sending her £20 here and there for content that she has been sending him. She wanted more out of him but he wanted her to do stuff that would leave her traumatised she said. She said he wanted content of a woman and a boy 🤮 not sure why she found it amusing, the guy is obviously a no*ce if that is what he’s asking for 😡

just been showing her pink vibrator on the live. She’s actually not wired right.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

MadGal

VIP Member
Hasn’t been paying her Gas and Electric so owes EDF about £700 🙈
She don’t pay fuck all bill apart from her car. She had emails come through the other day from Alfie’s school for overdue payments and he’s said tonight have you paid my breakfast club money 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

ghostguy

VIP Member
Imagine being woken up on Christmas Eve to your mum screaming at you to wash up 😭😭😭. Makes me so grateful for my childhood, these kids have it rough

• Sad

wowza28

Chatty Member
Creepy as fuck how happy she was to be at the front door chatting to Lewis’s mates, happiest she’s been all week. She’s properly giggly and keeps saying the lads name. Predator . Get the fuck in the house you’re embarrassing! She was like a giddy teenager, saddo!

and she’s still gushing about it 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

user726

VIP Member
Classic Laura putting down 1 piece of flooring and then:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

noseytrucker

Why is her eldest entertaining his Mums p0ncy behaviour? It's so strange to me. My eldest would absolutely refuse to allow this to happen. It's almost as if her eldest is completely not aware of how life should be for someone his age. He's missing out on so many aspects of life. He's stuck in a toxic family dynamic of enablers, who are all bad as one another along with her youngest who is also being robbed of a childhood. They live in an absolute cesspit of despair. Going to school in 2023 is not easy. I'd never put my children through this. She is, let's put it nicely, age delayed. She is stuck in a young mind. She's not a full shilling, ya get me? She doesn't have what it takes to be a loving, nurturing mother. Stuffing boxes full of christmas goodies does not make you a mother. Dare I say it, she needs to accept she can't put her children through this dreadful upbringing anymore, accept help or adopt those children to a normal family dynamic who cares about their welfare physically and emotionally. She is emotionally inept and unstable.

• Heart
  • Sad

MadGal

VIP Member
Her son’s bedroom wall vs my son’s bedroom wall. I’m disabled and a lone parent I can’t physically decorate so I PAID someone to decorate magnolia everywhere and I’ve put up wall stickers to add colour then as he gets older I can peel them and add more grown up ones. I used a litter picker tool to get them high up haha.
I paid out of my PIP of which I did not get a £5000 back pay like she did, I saved it monthly until I had enough!
She’s 3 months off being there a year, it’s disgusting.
Your son’s bedroom looks lovely, well done! The true meaning of if you wanted to, then you would! She’s just a lazy cow that prefers to spend her time shaking her saggy misshaped boobs for strange men on the internet whilst her sons are in earshot!
---
No one is a perfect mother but she is next level! Thecway she gets expised on other platforms and still carrys on! Just report & ss & send to relivent folk. Her fkn attitude is out this world! And alfie is treated like the shit on her shoe! She wonders why family cant stand her bullshit and lies!
The amount of times Alfie asked her yesterday if she could turn the music down a bit, his head was hurting and she just shouted no at him! It’s just so sad to see in real life the abuse those kids are living through!

Last edited:
  • Sad

MadGal

VIP Member
Can’t stand when she pulls out the ‘my child has additional needs’ card! She’s not thinking of her child with additional needs when he’s walking the streets by himself looking for someone to play with or when he’s walking himself to and from school at his age! She’s not thinking about his needs when she’s making him clean the house up or sending him to wake up his abusive brother knowing he’ll get a smack for going in his bedroom to wake him up or get his phone for her. She doesn’t know the meaning of having to look after a child with additional needs, if she truly had one she wouldn’t get chance to sit on her fat smelly arse as much as she does! Twat!

• Heart

Sawna

VIP Member
Erghhhh Lewis school friend in the chat commenting that Laura looks good today, the smile on her face when she saw that, very poncey

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

MamaSparkles

I actually can’t deal with her, they say I don’t do anything but I rolled around yesterday the woman’s an actual dickhead 😠 I’d rather hand over my whole wage to CLA than pay sale prices to see her fat smelly mjnge and I can’t stand CLA just as much…
---
She loves being friends with Lewis’s Friends…. She’s having a group chat with them all later…….
WTF if I thought my teenage son or daughter was in a group chat with that I’d be ringing the police! Very poncy behaviour!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Ted2

Chatty Member
It's really fucking depressing isn't it. She thinks her spending ridic amounts on christmas presents will make her a good mum yet all the other shit that means way more she can't be arsed to do. Literally just feeding her sons when they come home hungry from school and asking them about their day. She's a fucking awful person.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE CUSTODY OF HER ELDEST SON why do they allow people
Who can’t even look after a HUMAN CHILD animals? Nah sorry, sorry if that opinion offends anyone I really am but I am of the mindset of if you can’t look after yourself/a child you simply cannot offer what a domesticated animal needs. Fuck off laura you absolute whale.
---
“I’m in debt but I’m not gunna unalive myself” are YOU FUCKING SERIOUS LAURA? Some people really struggle with the idea of being £10 in debt. Oh she’s really fucking me off today.
---
fuck off laura.

Last edited:

user726

VIP Member
Laura is currently using a sock to clean the sides in the kitchen because she can’t find anything else. Still not jealous

• Sick
  • Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
She's on just laura showing everyone on heres tiktok accounts 🤣🤣 you're way off the mark fatty I'm in your chat

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Imagine being 14 years old and you’re being disciplined online in front of over 300 people possibly including other 14 year olds from your school! How does she not realise just how embarrassing this is! His behaviour is due to HER! Her and only her is the reason Lewis acts the way he is and she’ll never take accountability and instead shame him for his actions! She’s vile