Laura Gilmore Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she passed peacefully and without pain. She was so scared in that appeal she made. Poor girl. May she rest in eternal peace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
R I P . .God love her, she fought till the end to do all she could to survive. May she Rest in Peace. God help her poor husband and family too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Awk that's actually heartbreaking.
---
She was so scared and I hate that these Mexican clinics give people false hope and they spend the last few precious weeks or months chasing fairytales. It's cruel when life was cruel enough to her at the end. God rest her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor lady, who couldn’t have been heartbroken when she did the appeal. May she rest in peace and forever out of pain now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just read of Laura's death in another thread. I'm sorry to hear that she's gone. She was far too young. Cancer is brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She fought so hard. May she RIP.
The money raised for her treatment will go to her chosen charities. She was a special person.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beautiful lady, may she rest in peace. Life is so unfair. I dont blame her one bit to want to try anything, it upset me so much to see how scared she was as I don't think I could cope with that either. I hope she felt a sense of peace toward to end. She was terrified in her appeal god love her. Those doctors are shamless.

• Heart
I was so sad to see that she had passed away. God love her, it’s just unimaginable but like another poster said, I hope she found peace in her final days. Your heart would just break for her family and husband.

I find it so hard so many insta hun who posted the GFM for lAura have not mentioned her passing. RIP LAURA

Very, very sad news indeed. I see that they have put a stop to donations on the GFM page - and have said they will donate what's left of the fund to other needy individuals/charities chosen by Laura before she died. She looked like she had not got long left on the last video she posted in March, but was still hopeful of getting to Mexico bless her. RIP

Reactions: 4
So sad. That video of her panicking and not wanting to die will stay with me forever. I actually can’t believe she was operated on when it was clear to anyone in that last video that the dying process had already begun. Her eyes were barely able to stay open. I feel so sad for her. Life can be so cruel. RIP Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This poor poor girl….so sad for her husband & family. Terribly sad. I haven’t seen one single hun pay their respects after them all jumping on the GFM sharing it! Says a lot about them all!

This poor poor girl….so sad for her husband & family. Terribly sad. I haven’t seen one single hun pay their respects after them all jumping on the GFM sharing it! Says a lot about them all!
I havent seen any either. Would sicken ya

Reactions: 3
So sad. That video of her panicking and not wanting to die will stay with me forever. I actually can’t believe she was operated on when it was clear to anyone in that last video that the dying process had already begun. Her eyes were barely able to stay open. I feel so sad for her. Life can be so cruel. RIP Laura.
I can believe it.
A friend of mine was in the end stage of his disease. His lungs failing. He flew out to Germany to Dr Nebelhut for dendritic cell therapy. At the appointment they removed some of his blood to send it to storage. He became unwell and the advise was to fly back home and rest up. On arrival into Gatwick he collapsed at arrivals and died 48 hours later. He had pneumonia due to his lungs failing. The clinic had taken advanced payments for his treatments and refused to refund any of the money back to his wife and children.
Yes, these clinics will gladly take money from dying patients. Its sickening.

I have seen patients extend life, the so called 'miracles', but not in end stage organ failure.
I don't blame Laura or her partners choice and I hope Laura's partner can relax knowing that at least they tried. I'm sorry that these clinics offer false hope. How the staff sleep at night, I will never understand.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22