Laura Gilmore Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Laura posted any stories recently? I haven't been on instagram much. I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 2
Has Laura posted any stories recently? I haven't been on instagram much. I hope she is ok.
No nothing- the fundraiser is Friday so would have thought there would be more activity to promote it . I believe the treatment in Germany would have to have a good enough impact on the liver so she could then travel to Mexico. which Im assuming they'd really need to do sooner rather than later

Nothing directly from Laura.
Just from Help Laura Heal this evening.
---
No nothing- the fundraiser is Friday so would have thought there would be more activity to promote it . I believe the treatment in Germany would have to have a good enough impact on the liver so she could then travel to Mexico. which Im assuming they'd really need to do sooner rather than later
In her last video she said she needs one more procedure in Germany before she can go to Mexico.

Attachments

There's videos on the charity page from it, doesn't look like Laura was there

Reactions: 1
Its a strange case and I don't think it is based on her prognosis and presentation
Can't edit this anymore but I meant that I dont think Mexico is an option, based on how ill she looks.

• Sad
The quietness from her makes me worry. For as much as I hate these clinics and fundraisers I only wish her the best. She seems to be a lovely person and my heart breaks for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The quietness from her makes me worry. For as much as I hate these clinics and fundraisers I only wish her the best. She seems to be a lovely person and my heart breaks for her.
There’s an update on the Help Laura Heal page saying she’s still at home and being looked after by an amazing team… make of that what you will

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s her birthday today it was said she was at home recovering from major surgery in Germany
I really hope it has made a difference but I really doubt that it has , there’s no final amount posted from the fundraising night yet unless I missed it?

Who are these surgeons who are performing major surgery on people with barely any time left?
It's disgusting that they will do this. It gives false hope, means the person with cancer is hit with another shot for their already weak body to deal with. obviously it's all for cash and not for the want of helping the patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where did that new come from that she had major surgery in Germany?

It’s her birthday today it was said she was at home recovering from major surgery in Germany
I really hope it has made a difference but I really doubt that it has , there’s no final amount posted from the fundraising night yet unless I missed it?