Laura Gilmore Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is de-railing the JemHow thread and there is a lot of current discussion due to the GoFundMe. Creating a dedicated thread for her, so please continue here.

Reactions: 2
There’s also an idonate for that lady.
where is the link to it
---
As an example, the Irish Cancer Society requires approx €20million in donations/fundraising every year to maintain their services which support thousands of people. They need money far more than a German or Mexican clinic.
This line should be posted in response to every fundraising request

What makes any person more valuable or a worthy of support

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It sounds like she is riddled with cancer yet some holistic “doctor” is about to take this on? I’m baffled.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I mean I know that solitary/single liver mets can be resected by surgery but she said herself her liver is covered!!

Also does she realise that her body most likely would not cope with immunotherapy given her liver is riddled? What is she expecting Germany to do - magic away the liver mets? It’s honestly mental!!

where is the link to it
---

This line should be posted in response to every fundraising request

What makes any person more valuable or a worthy of support
She had it posted in one of her stories. I’ll try to find it. It was a reshare of someone who posted her story but it was donating to another fund for her which is set up via idonate,it had around 7k on it.

Probably controversial but I think some of these people know they’re dying and there is no hope. But the go fund me will look after their families when they are gone. She does not need £222,000 to go to Mexico. What happens to the go fund me when they die ? Do people get their money back if she doesn’t go to Mexico?
The amount needed has suddenly been raised to
€450,000.00 !!!!!! Hop
Well if you don't mind the risk of cyanide poisoning...then knock your socks off!
wasnt t she in Disney recently 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also in the latest video they said that this German Dr Vogel hadn’t got back to them yet. But they are begging for money already and he could, and possibly will turn her down given how advanced she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It sounds like she is riddled with cancer yet some holistic “doctor” is about to take this on? I’m baffled.
An holistic doctor that sees £200k as payment 🤦
---
I also think the target has been raised for 2 reasons:
A) Better to extend it than have people click on the GFM, see it's hit the target & not donate
B) It sounds like the potential treatment options are not clear or agreed so better to have max funds

Last edited:

I don’t know but does that not say the cancer was spread to her liver then that was 21st February and she was looking money for mexico
---
The amount needed has suddenly been raised to
€450,000.00 !!!!!! Hop

wasnt t she in Disney recently 🙄
The amount is the same as it was yesterday morning

Attachments

No amount of money is going to save someone who has been told she has merely weeks to live. They could raise a million and it's not going to do any good. It may make thing's more comfortable but it's not going to cure this severity of a case. Jesus I would love to think that hope in my heart would but all my hopes and prayers didn't cure those I've lost. Not just one, two but three loved ones. The companies / people running these places in Mexico should do jail!! They are partly responsible for these women losing precious time with loved ones built on the false hope they are getting more time. Money buys many thing's but you can never buy extra time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
An holistic doctor that sees £200k as payment 🤦
---
I also think the target has been raised for 2 reasons:
A) Better to extend it than have people click on the GFM, see it's hit the target & not donate
B) It sounds like the potential treatment options are not clear or agreed so better to have max funds
Or perhaps they are just greedy bastards

Reactions: 3
Good to have a separate thread.

I do feel so sorry for her, and my heart did break watching herself and her husband giving an update yesterday . .she's just clinging onto any bit of hope, as I would/will do myself when time comes . . although I won't have the nice cushion of a go fund me . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no problem with this poor girl trying to raise money to save her own life but I do have a problem with those charlatans in Mexico giving her false hope! She said that treatment starts at 140,000!!! Not a chance can they help her in any way, at this stage it's probably more dangerous for her to make that long journey. I feel so sorry for her but I really believe that those criminals in Mexico should be closed down immediately and stop taking advantage of terminally ill people..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has already had a huge fundraiser on GFM to pay for previous treatment that she went to Mexico for

Shes been getting NHS treatment - haven’t a clue what that would cost

Numerous fundraising events and raffles out side of GFM which amount to huge sums

And now this push for treatment

Nearly half a million in separate GFMs and Idonates to date

Is that her worth above other people going through similar battles

what toil on the body for a journey that’s realistically maybe going to add another few weeks or months. Is that a price of life more worthy than another.

In addition the minute someone goes down the route of getting treatment outside the NHS or HSE then the ties with those organisations should be severed. Let them fund everything for themselves.

If these treatment plans and ridiculous drugs were any good do you not think our physicals here would be all over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd heard of these shady cancer clinics in Mexico but this young woman's plight prompted me to do a little digging. These clinics are cash cows for desperate people looking for miracles.
This is from a reputable news outlet here in the U.S. from 2006 (and people still go there):

From the U.S. National Institutes of Health:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8