Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping weird as remember her weird lecturing rant she went on at the beginning of Covid, telling people they need to take it seriously... Now she's not having the vaccine?! Pick a lane and stay in it hun!

No offence but why would a midwife be giving a vaccine to someone who isn't even pregnant and only trying to get pregnant? Are you in the UK as the NHS party line here is that it doesn't affect fertility? They've been quite clear with that.
They say dont get pregnant within 6 months of having it, that's what they said at mine and in the thing you sign

Really?! I seen one of these truth seeker pages on Instagram kicking off because it was now going to be offered to pregnant women.

The NHS website even says you can have it whilst pregnant but only recommends certain ones.
Oh right, maybe its changed then, since I had mine, I had mine back in January coz I work in healthcare

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And she was taking up supermarket delivery slots over it 🙄
Yes!!!!!! I remember that! She’s such a fake

She said before that she doesn't want kids, but could have changed her mind
Didn’t realise midwives are giving out covid jabs?

They say dont get pregnant within 6 months of having it, that's what they said at mine and in the thing you sign
I never signed anything when I went for my vaccine?

Who the heck wears a hat in a restaurant
, what a pair of scruffs . No class at all.

Wow, you can really tell the difference when these influencers actually have to PAY for something! All she did on that London video was point out and whinge about the price of everything. Not quite sure what she expected when going to the biggest tourist traps in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Watching them rush around to get to prebooked 'instagrammable' venues felt very forced and seemed it was more about her wanting content than her genuinely wanting her boyfriend to have a nice birthday. Her non stop grilling and trying to drag a reaction from him was cringeworthy to watch and gave the impression she begrudged every penny she spent. It would have been so much nicer to see them take a leisurely stroll along the Southbank, where there is sooo much to see and do, and maybe stumble across a nice pub or restaurant and just take in the general vibe...instead of critiquing and nitpicking predictable, unoriginal places she's seen on the 'gram'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this could be fertility related. My friend went for her vaccine and happened to mention she was trying to fall pregnant and the midwife refused to continue with the vaccination. Maybe they’re thinking of trying to fall pregnant soon?
My experience is - it does not effect fertility. Not at all. I’ve had both jabs x

• Heart
Did anyone catch what she was moaning about on stories earlier? She’s deleted them all haha but I was at work and didn’t listen

Reactions: 1
Lolll was that her friend she drunkenly went live with breaking Covid rules and singing racial slurs?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.