Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are royally taking the piss! I'm mad for her tbh.
Laura Blair has been saying the same thing re her previous landlord on her latest You Tube video. She also had trouble from the builder/landlord (can't remember) with incessant drilling this time rather than the heating. What is it with landlords at the moment??!!!

Laura Blair has been saying the same thing re her previous landlord on her latest You Tube video. She also had trouble from the builder/landlord (can't remember) with incessant drilling this time rather than the heating. What is it with landlords at the moment??!!!
Sorry, I'm tired.😄 I meant she can't get her deposit back either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My biggest tip would be don't piss 40k on rent on big rooms just for content. Be like Mitch and buy, it doesn't matter if the rooms are "small" he owns them all. How's that big council tax bill and that big deposit you lost Laura?
Bathroom looks like a normal size to me, wouldn't say it's small.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched her in ages but thought I’d watch her first moving vlog this morning and I feel awful for Mitch? Way to make him feel like tit slagging off his whole house. Nothing has been left how he had done it. She should be proud of him for buying and making a house by himself?

Reactions: 6
When she's posing in clothes why does she always do that pouty side look? its so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she's posing in clothes why does she always do that pouty side look? its so annoying.
It's to see what the outfit looks like if you were to look to your right whilst wearing it 🤷‍♀️🤣 She also does this irritating bounce when she shifts weight to the other leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw I’m happy for her ! She looks great in her new video I can’t believe she’s considering rhinoplasty
That's not the point 😁 okay, good for her for making money, but saying she's not like the others out of touch with reality influencers is a joke.

Reactions: 3
Oh shut up Laura.

She was "kindly gifted" her new sofa then was trying to get her viewers to BUY one themselves at £1,700. Reality is that we have to pay for everything whilst she gets it all for free. Give it a year then she will be selling it at full value price just like all the free clothes she gets then puts on her Ebay.

Aw I’m happy for her ! She looks great in her new video I can’t believe she’s considering rhinoplasty
I can believe it as she one of the vainest influencers going and probably on the beg for a free nose job.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh shut up Laura.

She was "kindly gifted" her new sofa then was trying to get her viewers to BUY one themselves at £1,700. Reality is that we have to pay for everything whilst she gets it all for free. Give it a year then she will be selling it at full value price just like all the free clothes she gets then puts on her Ebay.

I can believe it as she one of the vainest influencers going and probably on the beg for a free nose job.
Think I preferred the previous sofa that Mitchell had.

Laura Gemma Meachem #2 All she does is whinge & moan. Has sold off the contents of Mitchells home. The problem with her nose is unknown.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laura #2 moving out has been a horror but now she's spending like theres no tomorrow

Reactions: 6
She's gone out to Primark wearing a bikini and a sarong 😮 Is her body dysmorphia another self diagnosed disorder just like her intolerance to wheat and dairy which she never stops eating?
She's obviously being very sensible. 😁
My nearest decent Primark is unbelievably hot and you can't spend much time in there as you feel like passing out or being sick. Staff says it's the building.
But like you say a lot of influencers in my view have problems with their mental health. Even the ones you think have it all together seem anxious types. I've also heard some say they are anxious about filming in stores but they still do it!!!

She's obviously being very sensible. 😁
My nearest decent Primark is unbelievably hot and you can't spend much time in there as you feel like passing out or being sick. Staff says it's the building.
But like you say a lot of influencers in my view have problems with their mental health. Even the ones you think have it all together seem anxious types. I've also heard some say they are anxious about filming in stores but they still do it!!!
I personally would never go shopping dressed in that BUT all primark's seem to be unbearably hot even in winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.