Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So £350 per tooth and had 8 teeth done, £650 for whitening I think someone said 2 grand for the implant…she just dropped over 5 grand on her teeth yet she had to move out her house to pay massive tax bill apparently…she taking the piss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So £350 per tooth and had 8 teeth done, £650 for whitening I think someone said 2 grand for the implant…she just dropped over 5 grand on her teeth yet she had to move out her house to pay massive tax bill apparently…she taking the piss?!
Probably tried to claim her new teeth against on self assessment with HMRC 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else see how much money she owes her landlord on her story? Probably regretting spending £‘s on her teeth now😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for her that’s ridiculous. She even went back to clean it. Landlord sounds like a dock and she used to sit and wear a coat around the house yet pay that much rent ???

love the living room now

That bag with that lovely floaty dress?? 🫠

Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows were half way up her forehead in the first min of her latest video 😂 how lazy thst she cba to iron so she’ll send her clothes off

Reactions: 1
Weren’t she gifted the steamer that she got rid of? Why get rid of it if it was so amazing?

Reactions: 3
She’s not my fav person but pretty clear her landlord is massively trying to take advantage
I would be so upset if I had got a bill like that.

Reactions: 13
Is the email from TDS or the estate agent? It sounds like they are just expecting her to pay it. I thought TDS would be more on her side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.