Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me that thinks she’s full of tit? That there isn’t going to be another house, seems like she’s moved in to “save” money to spend it all on herself tit load of Botox, nose job and now she’s banging on about changing her hair. We haven’t even started on her wanting holidays yet. Never mind all the changes in the house she’s making, reckon that she’s saying theyre going to buy another house so we think the big“instagram friendly” house is coming but it’s just gonna be put off year after year!

Reactions: 11
Don't know why she wants all these treatments. My friend and I saw her once in London and she is actually quite pretty.

Reactions: 3
She’s never going to be happy with herself. She doesn’t stop moaning about anything, it’s the nose now and then who knows what next once that’s been done.

Reactions: 6
Laura your nose is lovely! I remember when Hannah Renee said she wanted to change her nose when people probably take a photo of her to a surgeon and say make my nose like this! Craziness

Reactions: 3
She's moved in with Mitch so she can spend even more money on herself. After the filler, botox, hair transformation and nose job I bet she will be getting a boob job next. She's already addicted to procedures and next it will be addiction to plastic surgery. She says she like to be transparent on what she had done but we can all see it a mile off what she has done as its usually too much filler in the lips or the botox to give you uneven eyebrows. Also she mentioned she has to go to Turkey for her nose job as no where in the UK does it the way she wants it. That's probably because it's unsafe or dangerous. She shouldn't be promoting surgeries abroad as there are so many horror stories. She just a silly vain self-absorbed moaning cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's moved in with Mitch so she can spend even more money on herself. After the filler, botox, hair transformation and nose job I bet she will be getting a boob job next. She's already addicted to procedures and next it will be addiction to plastic surgery. She says she like to be transparent on what she had done but we can all see it a mile off what she has done as its usually too much filler in the lips or the botox to give you uneven eyebrows. Also she mentioned she has to go to Turkey for her nose job as no where in the UK does it the way she wants it. That's probably because it's unsafe or dangerous. She shouldn't be promoting surgeries abroad as there are so many horror stories. She just a silly vain self-absorbed moaning cow.
I always thought she was a pretty girl but lately I definitely feel she is tipping over the edge. Her lips are too big and she is starting to look witchy. Having to look at your own face constantly as part of your job coupled with trolls must have a major impact on her mental health.
I usually find people who moan, complain or are nasty are usually depressed.
What a world we live in now, no wonder people feel depressed!!!! Whoever invented baboon lips wants shooting!

Reactions: 9
She should absolutely avoid Turkey. There is nothing WRONG with Turkish surgeons but she said she can only see before and afters of her nose style and the result she wants by Turkish surgeons and nothing from UK surgeons. This is huge alarm bells, they do not care about the functioning of your nose, only how it looks. UK surgeons will be upfront and honest about what can be achieved without compromising her airway and structure. Not to mention there is zero aftercare if you go to a Turkish surgeon, there can be so many post-op complications with rhinoplasty and she won't be wanting to fly back if any problems nor will any decent UK surgeon correct work done elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where has she announced she’s doing this ?I wonder what she wants it to look like . Let’s hope she doesn’t end up with a Chloe mafia nose

Reactions: 1
In lockdown she said she had been seeing a therapist because she wanted to change her nose but knew her thought process wasn't healthy, seems like that's all out the window now! she's a very troubled girl with some deep rooted issues sadly.

Just me that thinks she’s full of tit? That there isn’t going to be another house, seems like she’s moved in to “save” money to spend it all on herself tit load of Botox, nose job and now she’s banging on about changing her hair. We haven’t even started on her wanting holidays yet. Never mind all the changes in the house she’s making, reckon that she’s saying theyre going to buy another house so we think the big“instagram friendly” house is coming but it’s just gonna be put off year after year!
totally agree, her story around the whole situation doesn't add up.

Reactions: 5
Whenever she was taking about her body or her face you could see how bad is her self-esteem, I was always hoping that she will choose to get help for that and not another thing done, unfortunately IMO she is on the fastest way to become a caricature of herself, her lips and her face already looks very 'done' and not natural anymore which at the age of 30 is bad. And I don't believe that there's any amount of procedures, that she can do, that would change how she perceive herself, plus being a 'social media influencer' doesn't help her at all. I recon that she will probably end up not liking her new nose anyway and will want to fix it or she will want to do some type of surgery on her body next. I hope I'm wrong though.

Reactions: 6
She is having a rant on stories because the landlord has said she hasn't left the house clean enough so she's got to go back tomorrow to clean it. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220531-184924_Instagram.jpg

I think you will be just fine without your coffee table compared to your boyfriend that you made get rid of everything from furniture, wallpapers and colors on the walls to a freaking handles on the kitchen cabinets🙄🤯

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.