Laura Gemma Meacham #2 All she does is whinge & moan, sold all the contents of Mitch's home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her moving out &Peak District vlog,,she spent most of the time moaning. She isnt someone I've watched much. Is illness something she focuses on ALL the time? She kept talking about chest pain and pain radiating into her arm and shoulder but still went out,or is it just anxiety when the boyfriend is leaving. As a nurse I appreciate anxiety can be debilitating but she appears to look for problems as a comfort and appears to enjoy moaning and whinging

Reactions: 6
Just watched her moving out &Peak District vlog,,she spent most of the time moaning. She isnt someone I've watched much. Is illness something she focuses on ALL the time? She kept talking about chest pain and pain radiating into her arm and shoulder but still went out,or is it just anxiety when the boyfriend is leaving. As a nurse I appreciate anxiety can be debilitating but she appears to look for problems as a comfort and appears to enjoy moaning and whinging
Has she been to the doctors with her chest pain?

Reactions: 1
Has she been to the doctors with her chest pain?
No,just lots of self disgnosis and continuing to go out as normal. From what she said ,looks like her boyfriend was trying to explain it away as being psychological. I've worked with patients very much like her constantly focusing on illness,to the point those close to them explain away everything, sadly one day it could be something serious. It must be draining for family etc if she constantly focuses on self diagnosing. I dont know much about her but she comes across as very needy

Yes just in the last year she's had hospitalisation from the COVID jab 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ alledged endometriosis and thinks she's got ADHD too

I don't pass much notice to Laura anymore , her moaning was just to much. I do remember though during covid she was on about her asthma and how she was so vulnerable but then as soon as primark reopened she was the first one in the queue there so she could do a haul 😂 she seems to be very over dramatic and just makes herself look silly. She's seems very insecure with all the procedures she's having done which she definitely didn't need.

If you watch the bullying video you'll probably understand where it all comes from.

I don't pass much notice to Laura anymore , her moaning was just to much. I do remember though during covid she was on about her asthma and how she was so vulnerable but then as soon as primark reopened she was the first one in the queue there so she could do a haul 😂 she seems to be very over dramatic and just makes herself look silly. She's seems very insecure with all the procedures she's having done which she definitely didn't need.
She was soooo vulnerable then met Mitch the chav and was too scared she was gonna be microchipped/poisoned by the vax so became a flat earther until she needed it for holidays 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you,I'll have a look at that, it may just give me a bit more insight into her background and where some of the behaviour stems from
I think her mum had breast cancer too at the time.
Mitchell also seems to have known her from school.

• Heart
I think these influencers just have too much time on their hands so have too much time to over analyze themselves and diagnose themselves with illnesses.

It’s funny she is one of the only YouTubers I watch, I find her kind of comforting to watch although sometimes she’s shouting and speaking very swiftly so puts me on edge ha

I wonder what kind of girls bullied her
The fat chavvy type or a more sort of pretty type?
Good for her for being confident enough to putting herself out there I guess although I think she genuinely has a shopping addiction !

I think these influencers just have too much time on their hands so have too much time to over analyze themselves and diagnose themselves with illnesses.

It’s funny she is one of the only YouTubers I watch, I find her kind of comforting to watch although sometimes she’s shouting and speaking very swiftly so puts me on edge ha

Good for her for being confident enough to putting herself out there I guess although I think she genuinely has a shopping addiction !
Ive noticed sometimes she seems to speak very fast,that may also be part of her anxiety. The shopping maybe a self soothing/coping mechanism when she's stressed

Reactions: 2
Ive noticed sometimes she seems to speak very fast,that may also be part of her anxiety. The shopping maybe a self soothing/coping mechanism when she's stressed
Yeah I do the fast talking when anxious or maybe she’s just speeding her voice up

I do like her anyway . I honestly think she’d look much better without whatever enhancements she’s had to amend her face too

I can't remember how she described them, but I do know they followed her onto You Tube spilling their bile in the comments section.
She seems quite wary re making friends as she's also been used by other You Tubers.
She does need to slow down sometimes on her videos though, as she gets anxious and jabbers away, which gives me a headache.
She is a nice girl though, like Mitchell said.

Reactions: 3
I can't remember how she described them, but I do know they followed her onto You Tube spilling their bile in the comments section.
She seems quite wary re making friends as she's also been used by other You Tubers.
She does need to slow down sometimes on her videos though, as she gets anxious and jabbers away, which gives me a headache.
She is a nice girl though, like Mitchell said.
Do you think Hazel used her?she’s never mentioned her again. I liked them together

Do you think Hazel used her?she’s never mentioned her again. I liked them together
She's never mentioned her since and I don't recall seeing You Tubers at her engagement do.
She's friends with a girl at the moment who I think might be a You Tuber. I remember seeing her in a Valentine's video and Primark video.
I also remember asking the Hazel Tattlers why they hated her so much, but I can't find their answer now. They definitely knew Hazel in real life by the sounds of it.
I've just watched Laura's latest vlog and understand why she's been so anxious lately.
Her dad's in it and I'm sure she did a dad chooses my outfits video back in the day and he's funny.
ETA Went down a rabbit hole to have a look and these are a few things I found:

I noticed a You Tuber Raquel Sewell in her comments on this video

Didn't realise she had a degree

Must get back to work now instead of trying to distract myself 🤭

Reactions: 2
What is her obsession with the new worktops 😂
Probably one of those obsessions we all get and then when we can actually satisfy it we don't like it any more, or ignore everyone with our best interests at heart.
Mine was a lavender carpet which was fashionable at the time but hasn't aged well. 🙄

I’m confused why was she staying in the Peak District alone?
Why didn’t she stay at her parents ?
Why wasn’t her partner staying with her ?
So confused