Laura Gemma Meacham #2 All she does is whinge & moan, sold all the contents of Mitch's home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as the things I mentioned grind me gears I’ll still view cos she’s one of the only YouTubers half relateable to me in terms of lifestyle and budget. I do rate that she keeps it real saying they are always saving and careful with purchases

I’ll take the odd uncultured faux pa cos when I watch the likes of Gemma miles etc now (who used to be a comfort watch) it honestly makes me not enjoy cos of the display of wealth. If I want a bit of that I’ll watch the actual luxury YouTubers like Josie etc

Reactions: 6
The constant excessive pout and the runaway eyebrows.. where are her friends and family to tell her to get that stuff sorted? She is such a beautiful girl and currently sporting a caricature of herself daily

Reactions: 8
I still don’t understand how she makes any money she pulls in like 3/400 likes per average post. It’s not enough to be paying for a 400k mortgage

Reactions: 1
She probably earns around 4000 a month ?3000 average ?
---
From what though she doesn’t do much partnership work like the other influencers flogging hairburst shite etc the only thing I ever see is the look fantastic code which I think they just get freebies from
And not actually paid from it. I don’t know she doesn’t influence me to buy anything she wears either to be honest. She doesn’t even come up on my homepage anymore I forgot about her until I came on tattle and searched her up.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know
I have no idea I just assumed that would be the case if she’s buying a house for that much
Or maybe they’re more £5000 a month with both of their salaries
I’m always off with how much people earn

Reactions: 2
I just saw her Gymshark haul on Instagram and RAN here to ask, wtf is going on with her eyebrows?! She looks demented.

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These influencers are so blinded by their faces being filtered they forget people see them in motion.

Her eyebrows are AWFUL- it actually almost distratcs from her even worse mouth area

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the Primark vlog, omg she wants PJ's that match her hair! And she asked if a leopard print pair would suit her and her mate was like but your aesthetic is more neutral👀
They are bleeping pajamas! 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she had that thread to pull them up. They look horrendous
You can literally see the thread underneath her skin, jesus wept!! 😨😨😨😅🙈

The purpose of having them normally is to achieve a lift on the entire eye area so your eyes will become more "fox" shaped, but her eyes look no different shape wise so she's literally undergone all that to have her eyebrows pulled into a straight line half way up her forehead 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she needs to address it to raise awareness that things can go wrong and people can end up botched! That's why she kept holding the camera in front of her face.

Reactions: 4
Why are her eyebrows nearly touching her hairline… 😬 Did I miss something!?

Reactions: 3
I was having such a good day.......watched Lost Forest's latest vlog on YouTube and felt like I had been massaged by the end.
Then watched Grab Life By The Hauls latest and started crying when she was talking about the You Tuber who's just lost her husband, then thought I'll watch Laura.......... OMG!!! She is so stressed!!! And so am I now. I need a headache tablet and a neck and shoulder massage badly. 😫😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3