Laura Gemma Meacham #2 All she does is whinge & moan, sold all the contents of Mitch's home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @chichi100 for the winning title thread. full thread title was 'all she does is whinge & moan, sold all the contents of Mitch's home, the problem with her nose is unknown' but it was too long to fit(y) . Anyways update for newbies....

Laura has been having a nightmare with her ex landlord who wants her to pay out for decorating, dry cleaning, fixing a sink, fixing a mirrored door etc etc
She has sold all of BF Mitch's home furniture and bought new and made his house a copy of her old one:oops:
She has been spending like there's no tomorrow-so much for saying for a new house!:rolleyes:
She had her teeth done
She wants her nose done
She has been having a whinge and moan (as per) hence the thread title 🤣

Reactions: 3
So yesterday she went to primark and had lunch out, this morning she had her nails done and went to homesense. Now shes back home in bed with another one of her self diagnosed conditions, resting before her holiday. Least shes happy with her tear trough fillers and new teeth. She's really got a tough life jeez.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
All we know so far is that she used google and has self diagnosed herself with Ibs, anxiety, body dysmorphia and Endometriosis. She said she has a probiotic every day and has cut out dairy and gluten so she doesn't has a flare up. (See her posts and videos to see that this is untrue). The attached screenshot was over 3 months ago so she would of got her tests results back by now. As she hasnt mentioned anything im guessing it was all fine and clear. The doctor said it might be her bowel and not endometriosis but Laura is still saying it is. I remember when she had the covid jab and she did some googling and she thought she had a blood clot so Laura went to A&E with her mom. She had an x-ray, ECG and lots of blood tests which all came back clear. When she got home she then said it was her asthma reacting to the jab she had. The doctors didn't say any of this. So at this point anything to do with her health I want actual proof or diagnoses as claiming she has these conditions when infact she hasn't is an insult to the people who do.

Attachments

She goes food shopping buys frozen prawns and fish then leaves them in the car while she chats to the camera, goes to M&S and then shows you what she's bought. jeez they would have defrosted by the time she actually put them in the freezer!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow glad that endo flare up only lasted a couple of hours just in time for her holiday but I'm guessing it will come back when she gets home. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she wore that outfit to walk up a mountain. Oh and that handbag on her arm? 😂 I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it would’ve been walking up with that hanging off your arm

• Haha
Glad I found a thread on this girl. Used to follow her years ago on YouTube when she was actually likeable. She is so out of touch with reality now, I also wonder how she makes enough money to fund this lavish lifestyle she’s not exactly the biggest influencer she doesn’t have that many followers and imo her content is stale. She seems like she has a very boring life, no friends it’s sad really.

Reactions: 11
0A88B218-F965-4801-A3D6-5CFCBF83FB02.png

Oh for goodness sake!! She will never be content with how she looks. She needs to realise looks aren't everything🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Never known anyone so vein. Nothing wrong with freckles I think there nice. Is it even possible to get rid of them??!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god saw the freckles post and ran here. She needs to step away from the mirror and into a therapists office. Never heard anything like it in my life!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god saw the freckles post and ran here. She needs to step away from the mirror and into a therapists office. Never heard anything like it in my life!
I find it really sad - freckles are gorgeous but if she really can’t see that then it’s scary to think what ideas and lengths she would go to to remove her ‘imperfections’
She seems like someone who will never be happy with herself and constantly finding fault
Such a waste of energy at any age but she’s got a lot going for her and is far from unattractive

Reactions: 8
All the money she spends on changing her body/face, should be spent on therapy. It sounds a lot deeper, than the visual imperfections she’s seeing with herself. She’s now saying she’s had a bad week with body dysmorphia, this is not healthy. Especially, with the industry she’s constantly involved in (Instagram/YouTube).

She needs professional help. It’s a toxic way to live, how she always wants to change something on her body. When it comes to wanting to remove freckles, you know you need help.

Reactions: 10
Seen her post about her body dysmorphia on holiday. With the line of work she’s in I would seriously consider giving it up when all she has to look at all day is herself and have no company from others to distract herself. She used to have a good job in fashion she could probably easily get back to that and her mental health would see dramatic improvements I bet. Is it really worth it? She’s always moaning about her engagement and things so she can’t be making that much money from ads.

Reactions: 5
Seen her post about her body dysmorphia on holiday. With the line of work she’s in I would seriously consider giving it up when all she has to look at all day is herself and have no company from others to distract herself. She used to have a good job in fashion she could probably easily get back to that and her mental health would see dramatic improvements I bet. Is it really worth it? She’s always moaning about her engagement and things so she can’t be making that much money from ads.
Yeah if she has body dysmorphia she is in the wrong job, SM is the worst job you can do if you suffer from that.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what kind of reaction she thinks she's going to get when she post such ridiculous posts. It's either her vanity, her moaning or her over spending. How much pain and discomfort are her freckles causing her? (Can't believe this is level her content is about). Maybe she should of just address it off social media and not make it a issue online as this is not what people want to read about these days. She's not transparent at all like she says as we still don't know what happened with her and Gemma Louise Miles.

Reactions: 7