Laura Gemma Meacham #2 All she does is whinge & moan, sold all the contents of Mitch's home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why was she staying in the Peak District alone?
Why didn’t she stay at her parents ?
Why wasn’t her partner staying with her ?
So confused
She was going to stay with her parents but they've got cats and her own cats are quite scared and anxious so said it wasn't fair on them to keep them to one room. Mitch needed to be near his work I think.
Think her mum stayed with her the last week though.

Gosh just seen her insta story today her eyebrows are half way up her forehead?? Why are they so high? They look bizarre. She needs to stop messing with her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched her empty house tour and she was so excited. Mitchell trying to keep her grounded. 😄
Brought back fond memories of being young and the excitement of future possibilities.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her empty house tour and she was so excited. Mitchell trying to keep her grounded. 😄
Brought back fond memories of being young and the excitement of future possibilities.
I really liked the video tbf! I think she seems a lot less chaotic with Mitch, and although the house is HUGE, I feel like I can still relate to her content in a way Excited to see what she does to the house.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched Laura for ages but her new house tour popped up so I thought I would have a snoop
What has she done to her face? She looks completely different if it wasn't for her eyebrows i wouldn't have recognised her, she's naturally beautiful its a shame she can't see that

Reactions: 3
What in the Bride of Wildenstein has she done to her face? 😱 You’d think aestheticians with even the most basic knowledge/training would be able to remember that eyebrow placement should be …. well, somewhere near the eye!?

I forgot she existed until the empty house tour popped up - she’s done herself dirty by starting that video with clips of her bonnie 2018 face just to really emphasise the contrast (me being polite) with her current face

Reactions: 5
What a boring week of work experience following around someone filming themselves and helping them clear out their wardrobe and choosing parts for their furniture, as "work" 😂 poor kid lol. Should have gone to a marketing office to learn about working on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her 'night out in Manchester ' vlog I'm shocked 😳 at her appearance at the start, what on earth has she done to herself. Honestly she could be used as the poster girl to warn people off messing with their natural appearance, the lips looked puffed and really sore, even her hair blonde just looks awful, and the eye / eyebrow area is one of the worst I've seen. Such a shame as she was gorgeous with her dark hair and before all this surgery

Reactions: 7
In her 'night out in Manchester ' vlog I'm shocked 😳 at her appearance at the start, what on earth has she done to herself. Honestly she could be used as the poster girl to warn people off messing with their natural appearance, the lips looked puffed and really sore, even her hair blonde just looks awful, and the eye / eyebrow area is one of the worst I've seen. Such a shame as she was gorgeous with her dark hair and before all this surgery
Ngl, I actually gasped.
I don't understand how and why she thinks those eyebrows look good. She looks an absolute clown.
The blonde hair has aged her about 30 years. And it looks so dry and damaged.

Screenshot_20240507_103652_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_103615_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She said on her story yesterday that she thinks she looks younger now than when she was in her twenties thanks to her aesthetic doctor 😂😂 who's going to tell her? 😂
Wouldn't trust a thing that aesthetic doctor see saw yesterday says, his face looks frozen in permanent shock 😲

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't trust a thing that aesthetic doctor see saw yesterday says, his face looks frozen in permanent shock 😲
I find it crazy that these girls are going for these procedures but waiting for the doctor to "tell them what they need ". So they don't even know what they want to "correct" themselves? I feel like alot of them get stuff done that they don't need just for the sake of it, as opposed to actually picking something they are conscious of and fixing it. The doctor is hardly going to say " you're fine the way you are" and send them on their way without lining his pockets.

• Heart
I find it crazy that these girls are going for these procedures but waiting for the doctor to "tell them what they need ". So they don't even know what they want to "correct" themselves? I feel like alot of them get stuff done that they don't need just for the sake of it, as opposed to actually picking something they are conscious of and fixing it. The doctor is hardly going to say " you're fine the way you are" and send them on their way without lining his pockets.
I always wonder if the bullying she endured whilst her mum had breast cancer is at the root of it. She couldn't confide in her mother at the time and seems to have internalised it. Staring at your face all day whilst editing for her job doesn't help. Plus people can be so brutal on social media and comments sections.