Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously reads here. Hi Laura 👋 trying time spend some time with the girls are we? We know you’ve been quite but that’s probably because it’s a hot weekend and your stuffing your face with takeaways and alcohol. We see you Laura. We see you

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that job she does two days a week? Couldn’t be working or maybe, as it’s really good weather in Cornwall she’s probably gone to the beach for some posted instamum photos but at least the girls are being taken out

Reactions: 1
Really don’t understand why she has a insta page, it’s clearly a chore to her

Reactions: 4
Wow... she just gets worse! Don't post on instagram then Laura. No need to be rude to your thousands of followers just because you CBA today. WOW. Sheer arrogance and rudeness.

People actually bothered to ask if she was okay and that's how she responds.

Reactions: 6
Also, being overweight is UNHEALTHY! Your gp is going to suggest losing weight before anything (obv excluding certain things)!

Reactions: 5
These have all just blown me away today 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can someone be so rude?! The cheek of accusing people of using her page as a tourist site when she tried to sell her Cornwall things to do list! Plus her diet page doesn’t seem at all like a normal diet page....all she keeps sharing is it’s ok to be her weight...fair enough but if that’s the case why make a page about losing weight?! She confuses the hell out of me.

Attachments

She has 6,000 followers. She is a nobody. She is a woman who repeatedly puts Instagram before the well-being of her children.
She is desperate to be an influencer and set us these pathetic businesses but god forbid anyone engages with her.
Here’s an idea Laura, duck it off, delete it. Get a real job. Look after your daughters. No one will miss you. Have Instagram as something for you instead of making out it for a such a huge chore.

Reactions: 13
These have all just blown me away today 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can someone be so rude?! The cheek of accusing people of using her page as a tourist site when she tried to sell her Cornwall things to do list! Plus her diet page doesn’t seem at all like a normal diet page....all she keeps sharing is it’s ok to be her weight...fair enough but if that’s the case why make a page about losing weight?! She confuses the hell out of me.
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Sold that thing of “things to do in cornwall” but doesn’t want people to use her as a tourist site?? Mind blown🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly can't even cope with her at the moment 😂 she is so rude! As for the food page, I'm not really sure what it's about or why she is bothering. She clearly has the hump because the doctor told her to lose weight instead of offering her a boob reduction. By her own admission she was shocked by how much she weighed but also keeps trying to justify it. If you want to lose weight lose it, if you don't then don't. She is baffling.

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly bitter that insta doesn’t provide an income despite her ‘best’ (read lousy) efforts 😂

To be honest I was surprised she weighed that much as I weigh similar and look much bigger than her but am not asking for free plastic surgery 🙈

Reactions: 3
She almost seemed pissed off that people were asking if she's ok. She's strange... She just comes across as a really selfish and unlikeable person.

I think she’s a spoil little brat who throws her toys out the pram when the slightest inconvenience happens. God forbid something awful actually happened in her life !! She’s so ungrateful, the amount of people who would love what she has!! Makes me so angry 😠

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly bitter that insta doesn’t provide an income despite her ‘best’ (read lousy) efforts 😂

To be honest I was surprised she weighed that much as I weigh similar and look much bigger than her but am not asking for free plastic surgery 🙈
She edits her photos heavily..

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her?

How much does she weigh? Did she say? Curious to compare to myself. I've not requested her new account yet might do for a look.
it was in her bio but she’s taken it out now! I’m sure it was 15st 11lbs.