Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s following her food page. Looking forward on knowing how not to diet/ lose weight x

Reactions: 2
A food page?? Hahaha Christ above, “look guys more sweets and dominos and Chinese takeaways” we’ve not really heard much about the pinch of nom book these days.... probably because they didn’t give her free stuff. Massive eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally just started following it 😂 wonder how long it’s going to last this time?! It’s not private if anyone wants to follow it....
Not a diet page but has her weight on there and her goal size 😂😂😂😂

Also... she used to post that having strawberries and blueberries etc was a luxury food item and they couldn’t afford it... but now has smoked salmon for breakfast...!!!????

Reactions: 8
Not a diet page but has her weight on there and her goal size 😂😂😂😂

Also... she used to post that having strawberries and blueberries etc was a luxury food item and they couldn’t afford it... but now has smoked salmon for breakfast...!!!????
i thought exactly the same thing! I would 100% consider smoked salmon more of a luxury item than berries!

Berries are a luxury for her children, not for Laura when she wants to be Instagram glam. She’s the biggest bully bullshitter and she’s clearly thick to think people don’t see through her. Embarrassing really.. she just wants to get given free tit.

Reactions: 8
Berries are a luxury for her children, not for Laura when she wants to be Instagram glam. She’s the biggest bully bullshitter and she’s clearly thick to think people don’t see through her. Embarrassing really.. she just wants to get given free tit.
Agree completely. I get berries on my shop every week because my LO absolutely loves them (and I do too!) but smoked salmon I get as a treat for me every now and then. I would also consider gin and tonic a luxury item!

Reactions: 7
What drives me insane is how much she loves herself but pleads of no confidence. Shes so full of her self but fails to seee what a joke she is.

What drives me insane is how much she loves herself but pleads of no confidence. Shes so full of her self but fails to seee what a joke she is.
Absolutely! The other day she was using a filter but then turned it off and did a close up saying “I much prefer no filter” alright humble bragger.. not all of us want to show our eye bags and spots to the world

Reactions: 3
I can’t put my finger on what annoys me most about her. With everything she’s doing at the moment she’s just clutching at what makes the most money. Her business has changed so much while she desperately finds what will make her the most money. Apparently saying she’s jealous of MOD & FOD?! And not leaping on the diet page bandwagon 🙄 the way she treats her children is appalling too they were so scared, it’s clearly emotional abuse and I will be honest I’ve come close to reporting the behaviour

I know someone reported her last year when it was really bad how she treated them. Not saying it’s got much better but I used to feel uncomfortable watching her with them! Xx

I know someone reported her last year when it was really bad how she treated them. Not saying it’s got much better but I used to feel uncomfortable watching her with them! Xx
It’s just the fact she says she shuts the windows when her husband goes to work. So she knows she going to shout at them so prepares for it? And obviously doesn’t do it when husband is home? Just so strange

It makes me so sad how she goes on about her daughters. She has two beautiful little girls and she isn’t very nice about them at all

So she’s finished the smoked salmon and is sad there’s non left, oh that’s good she must have got it as a luxury item then.... oh no never mind! She’s getting some next week in the food shop, not berry’s though because god forbid the girls get some strawberry’s and raspberries!!
My child is 18 months old and i would never dream of treating her like she treats her girls. She honestly makes me feel so sad. I think she does need reporting again tbh, she needs a big wake up call to how she’s treating them. Shutting the windows so people can’t hear you scream at them isn’t normal. She obviously misses her child free life and it massively shows.

Who the duck expects a 2 & 3 year old to drink a cup of hot milk in less than 5 mins 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s just the fact she says she shuts the windows when her husband goes to work. So she knows she going to shout at them so prepares for it? And obviously doesn’t do it when husband is home? Just so strange
This worries me too!

Reactions: 1
So berries are a luxury item which she can’t afford for her children, but in 2 days alone she’s had smoked salmon, strawberries AND gin.

Reactions: 2