Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen she’s talking about camping all next summer and putting their house on Air B&B?
Why can I not imagine that going well for her?

I can imagine Laura going on and on about camping all summer and then doing it for a night before saying it’s too hard work with the girls and going home meaning she cancels all the air BnB bookings.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be saying that because her friend is also doing that currently, wanting in on the money and action.

Was anyone else worried when they were on the cliff edge having a picnic 🤣 she’d probs let them fall and say it will teach them a lesson , she bleeping moans about buying ice cream at the beach because it’s so expensive yet spent nearly £40 on toilet roll because it’s gram worthy , what a big tit nob head she is!!!!!!!!!! And she’s Hates anyone messaging her anything unless it’s to lick her arse and boost her ego! She just screams lazy!

Reactions: 6
I sent her loads of helplines and websites when I thought she was so depressed and felt genuinely sorry for her. She then posted a story about she doesn’t need help etc and it annoys her and I just thought f*** you then. Don’t complain about it all if your not going to help yourself. She probably only wants to do the camping thing so people will clean her house for her. I wouldn’t rent my house out where my kids sleep etc god knows what people could do in their beds, but Laura doesn’t think like that because money money.

Reactions: 4
She is really rude in her messages. She's forever acting like it's above her to respond.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a bore. She’s copying Laura from southwestmutha who’s rented out her apartment and gone camping for 6 weeks.. but the difference is Laura from southwestmutha is a very active, outdoors type who’s always taking her children out and on adventures where Laura Felton is dull, only ever wants to sit on her arse and just wants to jump on the latest insta craze.

CONSTANTLY buying overpriced crap cause it looks good for the gram.. can’t afford a boob job though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Does she LITERALLY just sit on instagram all day? she seems to document every single thought that comes into her head? She's really quite strange. What was that rant about shouting at her kids about? Saying she muted it, then saying on no she hadn't. How embarrassed she was that she shared herself shouting, next story she's explaining how that's not really her shouting because normally she shouts louder.... :oops:🤯 I think she's a bit unhinged?

If your embarrassed about the way you speak to your kids, don’t speak to them like it.

Reactions: 8
It’s mortifying! Those poor, poor children. That’s not her shouting.. by any normal persons standards that’s shouting. I wondered for AGES if she was still a horrid parent or had she massively improved/changed since her last tattle thread and it seems she just hides how she actually treats those children.

Absolute proof she hides how horrible she is to those girls! No wonder they hide as soon as she asks what they're doing!! She needs to know that it's not normal to be so angry at your kids allll the time😳 and wtf was the when I lose my tit post with the bathroom? Didn't even look like there was anything wrong!?

Absolute proof she hides how horrible she is to those girls! No wonder they hide as soon as she asks what they're doing!! She needs to know that it's not normal to be so angry at your kids allll the time😳 and wtf was the when I lose my tit post with the bathroom? Didn't even look like there was anything wrong!?
I was confused by the bathroom too, so the only thing wrong was the seat was down? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Any one else find it weird that she actually closes all her windows when John leaves so she can shout at her kids?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Any one else find it weird that she actually closes all her windows when John leaves so she can shout at her kids?!
It's super worrying! And why isn't John worried?
Anyone know what her childhood was like as it makes me think, she thinks it's all normal behaviour!

It's super worrying! And why isn't John worried?
Anyone know what her childhood was like as it makes me think, she thinks it's all normal behaviour!
Yeah If my husband saw me post that he would be very concerned! From the looks of things all the girls have done is eat sweets and watch tv while there mum slobs about complaining about them on Instagram!

Think she’s reading here, her profile is now private. Hopefully she takes it seriously now people feel she’s treating those lovely little girls. Thank goodness they managed a couple of days of childcare away from their lazy mother. Hopefully that child minder treats them with love and hugs them 😭😭
No one forces you to have babies, if you’re an unmaternal twit just don’t.

Reactions: 7
She is really rude in her messages. She's forever acting like it's above her to respond.
She’s really rude in real life too. Quite a while ago she was on stories saying “if you ever see me out then approach me and say hi, I know it’s hard to make friends and I want to make friends too so just start talking to me”. A couple of weeks later I then saw her at a Play centre and just went up and said Hello and started to make small talk (my child is the same age as P) and she spotted someone she knew and walked off. I didn’t mention the word “Instagram” though so she obviously didn’t care who I was!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s really rude in real life too. Quite a while ago she was on stories saying “if you ever see me out then approach me and say hi, I know it’s hard to make friends and I want to make friends too so just start talking to me”. A couple of weeks later I then saw her at a Play centre and just went up and said Hello and started to make small talk (my child is the same age as P) and she spotted someone she knew and walked off. I didn’t mention the word “Instagram” though so she obviously didn’t care who I was!!
Omg that’s so rude! Can’t say I’m even surprised though, she’s so rude in her reply’s. Just be relived that you didn’t make friends with her!

Reactions: 2