Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got no tolerance for anything has she.. gets bored so quick! She only did like 6 stories about it 😂 I don't understand why ask if you get fed up people asking all similar questions!
she clearly didn’t know much about it either as there were loads of questions that she just referred back to ‘ask your gp’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ See she’s at another pub again today...weird considering she couldn’t afford milk two days ago...

Reactions: 3
Pub all afternoon and massive online spending spree.... but SO BROKE

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel so sad for those poor girls? The only time she takes them out and does anything is when it’s something for her. Takes her children to a park so she can “roller blade.” Like how self obsessed is she?!?! She never buys anything for her kids.. but she buy herself things at the drop of a hat. Fancies a new printer BAM. Bought. Fancies rollerblading.. guess what. She gets it. Wants alcohol.. buys it. She’s makes me SOOOOO bloody angry

it’s all synpathy.. a few weeks ago it was or a Gee juice is a luxury. But you can have takeaway, go to a pub whenever you fancy.
She begs her followers to buy from her, plays the we’re poor act when it comes to her poor children. Her husband needs to leave her and find someone who appreciates him and those poor children.
Pub all afternoon and massive online spending spree.... but SO BROKE

Was she being serious when she said a jar of Nutella lasts a week?! I swear those girls only got to go to a cafe because there mum wanted something for her hangover 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s only done it so she can link it to her amazon accounts. GUys I get money from you shipping my link xoxo 🙄🙄 she infuriates me

If it was anybody else having a huge party involving drugs with children present then social services would have been contacted and they’d be doing a joint visit with the police round about now. Disgrace.

If it was anybody else having a huge party involving drugs with children present then social services would have been contacted and they’d be doing a joint visit with the police round about now. Disgrace.
I haven’t seen any party? Have you clicked on the wrong feed?

Reactions: 2
when did she do drugs?!?!

What do you mean??? Drugs??

3EC20973-F37B-474D-A3CB-901368F227A0.jpeg
Okay so you have naturally big boobs - fair enough. I don’t think many of us had issue with the weight thing it’s more that you’re begging for money for a procedure which is most definitely a luxury but you have money to get takeaways, roller skates, new driveways and expensive plates. It just doesn’t sit right. Your whole page doesn’t sit right. You are coming across as an awful person - you consistently put your own needs before your children’s. You are rude, lazy and seem to think you’re entitled to something simply by showing up to the gram. Please Laura reconsider your whole deal.. I worry that mums like you who are making this whole slummy mummy thing trendy are influencing young mums into thinking it’s okay and it’s not. Your children deserve to be your world. You chose to have them. It’s not okay to not do crafts or activities with them. It’s not okay to laugh at them when they are sad. It’s not okay to have little to no regard for their safety. It’s not okay to swear at children. It’s not okay to wish away your time with them. It’s really very tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 186303 Okay so you have naturally big boobs - fair enough. I don’t think many of us had issue with the weight thing it’s more that you’re begging for money for a procedure which is most definitely a luxury but you have money to get takeaways, roller skates, new driveways and expensive plates. It just doesn’t sit right. Your whole page doesn’t sit right. You are coming across as an awful person - you consistently put your own needs before your children’s. You are rude, lazy and seem to think you’re entitled to something simply by showing up to the gram. Please Laura reconsider your whole deal.. I worry that mums like you who are making this whole slummy mummy thing trendy are influencing young mums into thinking it’s okay and it’s not. Your children deserve to be your world. You chose to have them. It’s not okay to not do crafts or activities with them. It’s not okay to laugh at them when they are sad. It’s not okay to have little to no regard for their safety. It’s not okay to swear at children. It’s not okay to wish away your time with them. It’s really very tit.
Couldn’t of put it better myself 🙌🏻

So she got the girls a dolls house and I thought it was actually thoughtful of her, but I've just realised it's yet another project for her for Instagram

Reactions: 7
View attachment 186303 Okay so you have naturally big boobs - fair enough. I don’t think many of us had issue with the weight thing it’s more that you’re begging for money for a procedure which is most definitely a luxury but you have money to get takeaways, roller skates, new driveways and expensive plates. It just doesn’t sit right. Your whole page doesn’t sit right. You are coming across as an awful person - you consistently put your own needs before your children’s. You are rude, lazy and seem to think you’re entitled to something simply by showing up to the gram. Please Laura reconsider your whole deal.. I worry that mums like you who are making this whole slummy mummy thing trendy are influencing young mums into thinking it’s okay and it’s not. Your children deserve to be your world. You chose to have them. It’s not okay to not do crafts or activities with them. It’s not okay to laugh at them when they are sad. It’s not okay to have little to no regard for their safety. It’s not okay to swear at children. It’s not okay to wish away your time with them. It’s really very tit.
🙌🏻🙌🏻
I said this about the slummy mummy trend, it’s not cool it’s just bleeping lazy. It’s not a legal requirement to be a mum so simple of you’re a selfish duck don’t have them!!!

She keeps banging on about working but she doesn’t, she naps and drinks (not water though obvs!).
She also keeps going on about her business and being self employed, not one trace on companies house of twit-pom though.....

Reactions: 2
How frigging much for a water bottle for herself? I'm pretty sure since she set up the go fund me she's spent the equivalent of half the money on tit!

Also her saying about not having child care for 4 months is a really long time. Yeah I think we know Laura, your not the only one with kids!!!!
Surely she doesn't PAY for them to go to nursery?! How could she spend money on them? Then again I suppose it benefits her too as she gets time away from them...

🙌🏻🙌🏻
I said this about the slummy mummy trend, it’s not cool it’s just bleeping lazy. It’s not a legal requirement to be a mum so simple of you’re a selfish duck don’t have them!!!

She keeps banging on about working but she doesn’t, she naps and drinks (not water though obvs!).
She also keeps going on about her business and being self employed, not one trace on companies house of twit-pom though.....
To be fair if you're self employed your details wouldn't be on companies House. On registered limited companies are....