Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So holly vomits and cries in pain in the same day because of a urine infection and has mother of the year called the doctor? No. It’s no suprise hollie has a bladder infection. The bathroom and house hygiene are questionable and even her kids hygiene’s seems to be bottom of Laura’s priority list

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can't help but think that this one is reinforcing negative stereotypical beliefs about single-parents (mums in particular). As a single parent myself, I simply can't relate to Laura at all. The swearing is out of control (believe me I'm no prude) and she's just got zero control over her household. That said, I adore her relationship with Alfie. Their laughing is infectious.

Just stop vlogging Holly in the bath, being soothed because she has a water infection. It's personal and not for anyone's eyes. Seriously strange choices in what she shows.

She's not relatable. She doesn't epitomise single mums.

Do find it annoying she gets offered a bigger house, complete with a new kitchen! That she will no doubt pay f all for.

Reactions: 4
How does she leave a child with a water infection it's so painful she could need medicine.

Reactions: 3
Her kids especially the younger two are getting more and more vile and feral by the day and it’s all her doing. She lets them be little shits because she can’t be arsed being a good mother and teaching them discipline because she’d have no content if it wasn’t for the fact she’s a crap mother and her kids are feral!

She's apparently taking them off social media...
Yeah see how long that lasts! Her entire content is her swearing while her kids being shits..what’s she gonna film if she takes them off camera?!

Regardless of her behaviour online and peculiar antics, I don't think this women is a bad mum at all. She's raising three children by herself (albeit co-parenting) and the children seem to love her (particularly Alfie). I think it's a tad unfair to call her a bad mum. She might not do things the way we would but that doesn't mean she's a crap mother at all.

I can't help but also feel there's a bit of dammed if you do, dammed if you don't situation here. She's said she's taken them offline, let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Go to Rebecca Lamb's thread for evidence of a bad parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the point in covering the kids faces, when you can see them on old vlogs. Think she has been reading stuff on here lol.

Laura: if you don't like what you read here, just don't read here!

Reactions: 6
Definitely extremely triggered and sounds like a child.
The breastfeeding comment has took me aback. It’s so ignorant and not a subject that should be used to offend someone, at the end of the day she’s feeding her child, why you so pressed? Not your body, not your child, not your bleeping business😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the end if the day, I couldn't cope with 3 kids alone! Regardless, she feeds them, houses them and loves them.

I just don't understand how her being vulgar and every 3rd word out of her mouth is a swear word is supposed to be good content 😕. It's like she thinks she's funny but she really isn't