Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her most recent Vlog she leaves the engine running and the youngest boy is playing in the drivers seat and she’s not even in the car! He must only be 2 or 3 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In her most recent Vlog she leaves the engine running and the youngest boy is playing in the drivers seat and she’s not even in the car! He must only be 2 or 3 years old.
He’s nearly 5! (Still shouldn’t have happened I’m just clarifying 😆)

Reactions: 1
Kids will always push a parent’s boundaries it’s always been the same, the thing is you teach them to be nice humans and yeh it’s hard work and needs consistency and patience.
I remember her saying she didn’t care if the kids drew all over her house well fab good for you if u wanna live in a tit hole carry on.

She's vile just found this page her place is a tip the kids swear they don't sleep
Think they go to bed when they want the youngest all ways crying mum mum it's all about her she's a disgrace

its always about her and getting a bloke. Always moaning about men screwing her over, maybe if she didnt act so chavvy and desperate for a man then she might actually attract a decent one? She seems so rough with all the swearing, mess and not acting like a proper parent. No wonder she only attracts men after a quicky!

Reactions: 3
I don't even get how that's a thing anymore,. Her diet is crap, she smokes etc and if she's as stressed and doesn't sleep like she says,. I seriously don't get how she would have any supply at this stage?!
I've had 3 babies and even me not drinking enough water for a couple of days killed my supply! I had to pump every 2 hours to build it back up...
Bet he's just sucking on her nips for the sheer comfort factor now

Reactions: 1
Harry still breastfeeding is due to the fact Laura is too lazy to wean him off, the kid is eating roast dinners with Laura’s tit hanging out the side of his mouth

Shes so self centred and horrible to those kids she shouts Alfie so loud and nasty that must alarm him then she says in a nice way yoyr dinners ready love eugh shes not nice at all