Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t this child the same one you were wishing you had an abortion for last week hun?

duck me.
EXACTLY!!!! to the ppl who write saying they feel sorry for her or worried for her wellbeing….don’t be. its always and will be because a boy has fcked her over and she is so desperate for a man she always resorts to wanting to off herself. I bet you she is the type of woman who threatens to kill herself to the boy too if he dares leave her. classic manipulative move. the only time she hates life is when her latest is done with her it’s embarrassing. loves a different man each month

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t this child the same one you were wishing you had an abortion for last week hun?

duck me.
Still can't believe she posted that on a public instagram account!! Saying he's had a tit life and she wishes she'd had an abortion and never had any of her kids

It’s ok guys she’s back on with the lad, he’s got her valentines day flowers. She likes Alfie again 🙌🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s ok guys she’s back on with the lad, he’s got her valentines day flowers. She likes Alfie again 🙌🏻
And people wonder why their kids end up so messed up with Parents like this - mood/life up and down based on if she’s got some blokes attention. Poor kids feel the brunt

Hates her life, hates her kid all depending on if someone has their end away in her. Parents like her make me sick

Ouh another boy retired her. She only claimed to be having a mental breakdown yesterday crying and now she’s already in i’m a bad witch now era tiktok. Span of 12 hours she’s turned into a bad witch who doesn’t care 🤡 ANOTHERRRRRRR MAN? she only got flowers on valentines the other day and it’s already over 🤣

• Haha
I honestly cannot with her anymore. I used to think she was alright. Her vlogs were funny, relatable and she was chilled and honest. Then she started to try this 'bad witch' thing and now CONSTANTLY swears, complains about absolutely everything on the planet and acts like the whole world is ending if she doesn't get some D off randoms. I remember getting heartbroken over a boy I'd been seeing for a couple of weeks....WHEN I WAS ABOUT 15!! She's a grown ass woman with 3 kids. She needs to get a grip and stop talking tit about her kids on social media. And stop crying 'I don't wanna live anymoooooore' when you get dumped. Those kids are watching their mum lose the plot on a daily basis and it must be awful for them.

Also, I thought she made the 'hard decision' to take her kids off social media? Uh huh......

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What an absolute skank! Her parents must be so proud! God bless her poor kids!

Reactions: 2
What an absolute skank! Her parents must be so proud! God bless her poor kids!
Yep, still a foul mouthed grotty looking woman. Kids as feral as ever. Holly went to bed at 3am! That’s not right or normal for a young child.

I know what I’ll do…. I’ll get him to hold my leg and I’ll take a photo for insta and put it straight on my stories.

Then when this latest bit of cock screws me and leaves me because of my spawns of Satan, I’ll tell the internet how I wanna bleeping die and should have aborted my eldest son! woman!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know what I’ll do…. I’ll get him to hold my leg and I’ll take a photo for insta and put it straight on my stories.

Then when this latest bit of cock screws me and leaves me because of my spawns of Satan, I’ll tell the internet how I wanna bleeping die and should have aborted my eldest son! woman!
So cringe. She’s like a teenager posting attention seeking photos like that

I lost respect for her to be honest I will stand by a woman’s rights to her own body but be sensitive, a lot of women have multiple miscarriages and spend all their savings on IVF. Yeh it’s not her problem but jeez her total disrespect for life is appalling, she wanted an abortion fine good for her but the way she spoke about it was 💩

Reactions: 6
I lost respect for her to be honest I will stand by a woman’s rights to her own body but be sensitive, a lot of women have multiple miscarriages and spend all their savings on IVF. Yeh it’s not her problem but jeez her total disrespect for life is appalling, she wanted an abortion fine good for her but the way she spoke about it was 💩
Agree. Absolutely no need to be that crass and vulgar

Reactions: 1
Now her poor cat has had his head stuck in a crisp packet for god knows how long (clean your trampish house) and then stood on a razor. Blood all over the bath 😡
That house is a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Now her poor cat has had his head stuck in a crisp packet for god knows how long (clean your trampish house) and then stood on a razor. Blood all over the bath 😡
That house is a disgrace.
That's animal abuse! Why does she post this tit

She needs the cat taken off her and her kids too! She is absolutely disgusting! She says her kids are feral, well you little woman, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Her teeth are green 😳🤢

Wow the latest you tube video, she just comes across as very bitter and angry. I used to like her a while back, when she was real and likeable. The swearing now is off the scale and her eldest has clearly taken after her aswell