Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emma0802

Does your child normally go to nursery? Ours is open business as usual, have they said your child can’t go on their normal days?
Yes she normally goes to nursery but they will only remain open for children where both parents are key workers

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of her so I just had a nose and OMG THE POUTY BOTTOM LIP!? It angers me so much what is she doing?
It’s so weird the way her bottom lip pouts when she smiles, and big cheeks with defined lines appear at the same time [emoji51]

monga

VIP Member
I understand what you mean about jumping on the bandwagon but what exactly do you “need to know” when it comes speaking out on a social issue that affects a large number of people? You don’t need to be a social commentator or expert to show compassion and care. It’s also a positive way to show support on an issue. Silence on issues like this is the problem. She’s done it now and in my opinion that is important.
She's done it because her hand was forced not off her own back by the look of things ,that's tells me it didn't interest her in the first place .The need to know on social issues is passing on ill informed info on a subject to impressionable followers, who may or may not act on this info (not racism in particular)If you want to highlight a subject do it ! but take a real interest not just for the clicks..

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
She seems nice, I still follow her but agree with what others have said, the bunged up nose voice is annoying and she made such a big deal out of taking the leap to be a full time influencer then hardly puts any content out.

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I like Laura, but nothing drives me mad more than parents who immerse themselves in school life and then moan about it like it's their 9-5. If you don't want to be in the PTA, don't join it. If you don't want to be a WhatsApp group type of parent (and trust me, it would make the teachers' lives a hell of a lot easier if you weren't), mute it and leave it for emergencies. You absolutely can be a parent who just does drop-offs, pick-ups and parents' evenings if you want to.
My kids are toddlers so I'm totally ignorant but what do school parents even talk about on a WhatsApp? 😂 (before covid haha)

monga

VIP Member
If they have it on HP they’ll have to clear that plus interest, their insurance will go through the roof it won’t be cheap to insure future vehicles.

monga

VIP Member
Her hair looks like frazzled rope it’s so dry I think she’d be better going dark again and she looked spaced out in her stories:unsure:
05487ECC-2C8F-4B66-8BAE-4F4205EBE208.jpg

37BBL

VIP Member
I'd agree she does moan, alot. Especially about being tired, every single vlog there is a mention of being so so tired.
She surely cannot make much from doing this as a job, she rarely puts much out.

emma0802

This is so cynical of me to say but if I was a stay at home mum with my children's dad on a wedge (who I'm not married to) I would be putting a few of those zara pennies in a back up bank account.
Sorry I've had a wine 😅
Completely agree!

Guesswho

I’ve never heard of her so I just had a nose and OMG THE POUTY BOTTOM LIP!? It angers me so much what is she doing?