Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Wes got with her in love island 😂
He popped up Instagram the other day and I thought the same. And laughed to myself about her calling Megan a slag when she walked past after he ditched her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she even talking about in that reel. When they can’t get the baby to stop crying. Who’s “they”? Asking if she’s relatable is so corny I can’t cope.

Reactions: 10
Yet more time spent bleeping about that could be spent with poor Buddy 😔

Also, "my udders" duck off Laura

Reactions: 16
What is she even talking about in that reel. When they can’t get the baby to stop crying. Who’s “they”? Asking if she’s relatable is so corny I can’t cope.
So someone, presumably her mum, is there. White skirt with a baby 🤯
At that stage I was generally in a dressing gown with baby snuggled on my chest

Reactions: 14
First few months were a baby haze for me best feeling ever! Her behaviour is very odd she’s not very maternal, it’s sad really.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she saw someone else do that reel with the text “when your husband can’t get the baby to stop crying” because that would make much more sense.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it, is she just showing off her figure? That post is really strange, well to me anyway

Reactions: 15
So she’s kicking off about the dog wanting attention and not having enough time, yet she has time to make ridiculous videos like that! Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't even think anyone is there. I reckon like someone above said, she's copying a reel which is aimed at a husband. She needs excuses for comments about how great she looks. She's up there with Imogenation now. Both vain attention seeking twats.
Imagine needing validation from strangers about your looks when you've literally just given birth. It's shocking. Or is it all for Gary and Dane? Proving she's not lost her hot filtered body.🙄🤮

Reactions: 8
Not defending her but I had a baby at 36 and you would never of known I was pregnant or just had a baby, I was very under weight

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.