Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew what she was signing up for when she chose to get pregnant to a guy after a month, who lives at the other end of the country and has a whole other family
Oh I completely agree. As somebody that had to go through fertility treatment it does something to me inside when people have babies willy nilly in silly little flings and I take it really personally for some reason 😂 But weird on his part to just…not be there with his new born and not step up like a man when he has a responsibility to that woman, especially with her being a first time mum. ESPECIALLY because he already has children and presumably wouldn’t be a useless addition because he’s done it before.

Reactions: 12
My theory is that her and Gary kissed and made up just before the birth and he had planned to stick around for a bit to help out but then all the drama with the crazy fan kicked off and Laura wasn’t happy about finding out he had been seeing someone during her pregnancy etc and they fell back out.

Reactions: 11
My theory is that her and Gary kissed and made up just before the birth and he had planned to stick around for a bit to help out but then all the drama with the crazy fan kicked off and Laura wasn’t happy about finding out he had been seeing someone during her pregnancy etc and they fell back out.
i don’t think the crazy fan was significant enough to Gary to cause an upset, I think they just fell out as they don’t like each other much!

Reactions: 4
i don’t think the crazy fan was significant enough to Gary to cause an upset, I think they just fell out as they don’t like each other much!
she’d be livid when she saw the way he was speaking about her to the crazy fan though. I don’t think it would take much for them to be at each others throats but I’ll bet they had a few screaming matches over that. It’s weird that he hasn’t even mentioned the baby since she was born when he’s always posting about his kids

Reactions: 6
Bonnie is awake all the time! My family didn’t see my daughter with her eyes open for ages as she slept so much in those first few weeks…

Reactions: 4
It’s cruel to keep a newborn up all day. They have no circadian rhythms yet and need to map on demand for the first two months. What is she up to keeping her awake?!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she ever really liked Gary that much. I think he was a bit of a means to an end. She didn’t see them as being a couple and now she’s got Bonnie, she doesn’t need him.

Reactions: 11
Bonnie is awake all the time! My family didn’t see my daughter with her eyes open for ages as she slept so much in those first few weeks…
A member of my husbands family told
me my 8 day old baby was sleeping too much and I should probably get him seen by a doctor. She has a child herself not sure what hers was doing at 8 days old but mine is just eating, pooping and sleeping 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.